College Hoops Sim League Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

College Hoops Sim League Thread

So, I'm thinking of taking the PG you mentioned, and trying to get that PF to drop down. If the PF doesnt drop, I have a SF out of NC that I can grab. If the PG doesnt bite, I still have a C that is into me.

Steve Madrid has alot of blue eh?

I'm worried about taking that PF over the SF that I have. I only have one SF now, and he is a senior. How do you think playing 3 guards would go over? Worked for the Illini a while back. lol

I've actually sent out feelers to Madrid as well. But I'm not anticipating snagging him.

I fully expect to sign two guys as soon as the signing period starts. I've got a scholie out to one other dude who has two other schools on his list. If he falls through, I have a B-option locked up if I choose to extend an offer.

I've actually sent out feelers to Madrid as well. But I'm not anticipating snagging him.

I fully expect to sign two guys as soon as the signing period starts. I've got a scholie out to one other dude who has two other schools on his list. If he falls through, I have a B-option locked up if I choose to extend an offer.

Sent feelers out eh? Crusin for a bruisin, jek.

So, I'm thinking of taking the PG you mentioned, and trying to get that PF to drop down. If the PF doesnt drop, I have a SF out of NC that I can grab. If the PG doesnt bite, I still have a C that is into me.

I'm worried about taking that PF over the SF that I have. I only have one SF now, and he is a senior. How do you think playing 3 guards would go over? Worked for the Illini a while back. lol
That PG is a boss. I'm likely going to be starting something close to 3 G's this season. The one thing to really consider though is that size matters zippo in this game. It seems that builds that work together matter the most. I'll post more soon, just really bogged down by the auditors at the moment. Running on 7 days of no more than 4hrs a night of sleep... YIKES!

That PF just dropped down. Get on his ass!

In other news, never saw this before lol
image-1498000056.jpg

Last edited:
Orangepace said:
That PG is a boss. I'm likely going to be starting something close to 3 G's this season. The one thing to really consider though is that size matters zippo in this game. It seems that builds that work together matter the most. I'll post more soon, just really bogged down by the auditors at the moment. Running on 7 days of no more than 4hrs a night of sleep... YIKES!

Get some sleep brotha!

So the dude I spent more than $5000 on signed elsewhere.

And now I'm almost out of cash right when Madrid says "I want to go somewhere I can play, and I think that might be Montevallo. Call me."

And on top of that I need to make sure I have at least $100 to grab my fallback option, who is still waiting on an offer and will sign as soon as I extend one.

So the dude I spent more than $5000 on signed elsewhere.

And now I'm almost out of cash right when Madrid says "I want to go somewhere I can play, and I think that might be Montevallo. Call me."

And on top of that I need to make sure I have at least $100 to grab my fallback option, who is still waiting on an offer and will sign as soon as I extend one.

I have a butt ton of money, two back ups waiting on me to offer, and 3 guys that I cant get to visit lol.

I have a butt ton of money, two back ups waiting on me to offer, and 3 guys that I cant get to visit lol.
I would have a butt ton if I had freaking pulled the offer from the dude who kept stringing me along. Had him on campus for two visits. Bah!

I hate you right now, Pookie.

oh man... Sorry brotha, I had to chase em.

Still cant get that PF to visit, but have a good back up plan.

How hard were you going on Madrid? I'm only in for a visit.

Eh, I knew it was a pipe dream. I don't have the money to keep pursuing him so I just gave the final offer to my backup plan. It's all good.

Plus I threw a couple final bucks at Madrid just in case he comes to his senses and commits ahead of my backup. Ha.

Eh, I knew it was a pipe dream. I don't have the money to keep pursuing him so I just gave the final offer to my backup plan. It's all good.

Plus I threw a couple final bucks at Madrid just in case he comes to his senses and commits ahead of my backup. Ha.

I've got enough cash, I'm thinking about making a run at someone crazy... just for the hell of it. I have about $8,000 left

does anyone else forget what time the recruiting cycles are, and get super pissed at the start of every hour?

I'm in the middle of our busiest season of the year, plus about 30 monthly reports, and all I wanna do is land this pg and either one of the 3 other cats taht I have eyes on, or some random stud muffin that has yet to be found.

Kenneth Hamlet, PF from Penn Yan Academy.

Ineligible. Obviously, because all we do at PYA is hit bowls and pound beers.

Whats the story with recruiting an Inel? They cant play the first year? Will they improve? Anyone ever recruit one?

Damnit. Now my backup option is giving me the runaround! I've been his only school listed through almost the whole process and when I offered a scholie, he said he had to think about it.

I have $13 left. Commit, jerk!

Kenneth Hamlet, PF from Penn Yan Academy.

Ineligible. Obviously, because all we do at PYA is hit bowls and pound beers.

Whats the story with recruiting an Inel? They cant play the first year? Will they improve? Anyone ever recruit one?
I have. They aren't allowed to practice and you can't redshirt them, so whatever his rating is now, that's what it will be next year, only he will be a sophomore. It's a wasted season basically. I won't recruit any more ineligible kids after that. Just not worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom