Class of 2014 - Colton Moskal | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Colton Moskal

Probably not, but most of us would have known had it not been posted out here by someone not involved in the conversation. The twitter thing has been beaten to death out here but do you guys follow these kids like twitter is a police scanner? One of these times this creepy and sad hobby is going to blow up in a bad way. Is it possible to have these kids enjoy their visit - their life - without their every move posted?

Obviously you want to know what is going on with these kids or you wouldn't be hanging out on a recruiting forum. These kids post this stuff on their twitter because they want the world to know what they are doing. If they don't want strangers to know what they are doing they don't tweet, IG, Facebook etc about what is going on or they have protected accounts where only chosen followers can read their accounts. And I am sure most folks didn't have a clue what Lucys' is or isn't... until someone commented on it.

[quote="And I am sure most folks didn't have a clue what Lucys' is or isn't... until someone commented on it.[/quote]

I can make a pretty good guess now.

Lucys is a soup kitchen run by the salvation army. Nice to see the kids giving back to the community
Why is there a red light in the upstairs window? Just curious. ;-)

Lucys is a soup kitchen run by the salvation army. Nice to see the kids giving back to the community
Then, what is the issue?

Oh no! Kids are going to a bar! Oh the humanity.. Who gives a damn? If the NCAA were to actually patrol that, every single school would be hammered by sanctions. They are 18 year old kids, let them go out and have fun and stop worrying when they do. We've all been there.