Commentary/Production Quality at start of the season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Commentary/Production Quality at start of the season

Watching UVA boat race Hah-vard it’s 10 nil. The crimson finally get a goal, and to insult to injury, the production crew has a big maize and blue chyron pop up stating emphatically something to the effect of “MICHIGAN GOAL!” Thought of this thread immediately…

A lot less long shots of goalies throwing outlet passes these days which is great progress!

I am so happy to be able to watch so many games and even some on reply online whenever convenient for my schedule.

There were those years when I remember subscribing to orange all access to be able to listen to games on the computer:). I think I listened to some games which Syracuse had to win to advance to keep the final four streak alive.

I also recall having the SU home games on delay and watching in my apartment on Small Rd at South Campus on Sunday nights. My roommates being like weren’t you at that game yesterday?

We are living in a golden period right now. Sure there can be improvement in the quality of lacrosse production and other steps which many have pointed out in previous posts. I am all for giving the kids a chance to improve as broadcasters and love the fact that I can see all the teams across the landscape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom