Congrats Syracuse!!! Very impressive win and Good luck... | Syracusefan.com

Congrats Syracuse!!! Very impressive win and Good luck...

Glad we got to have you here and post. See you next year in the NCAA tourney

I was thinking about stopping by over there on HSN, but I was warned that it might be a bit testy...

Thanks. We appreciate your class.
Congratulations on getting the highest likes per post average in recent memory with this post!

I was thinking about stopping by over there on HSN, but I was warned that it might be a bit testy...

Go over there and post but just don't look at responses

Thanks, Borden. Zeller and Oladipo come back, you guys are going to be a huge load next year.
Haha u funny, zero chance of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone hurry in and say "Classy post" before it becomes passé

Thanks, sir! We're not done yet!

Nice job tonight guys and congrats on the win. Good luck Saturday Vs. Marquette.

Well played IU fan. It was our night tonight, but college hoops is better when IU is good.

Nice job tonight guys and congrats on the win. Good luck Saturday Vs. Marquette.

I don't care what the haters say. You came back here and brought pure sportsmanship. A very fine move. Good luck next year, unless it's against us.

#class

I admire anyone who has enough humility to post congratulations and good luck down the road in the tournament, after we have beaten them. The fact is, it is a CLASSY POST. People who say derogatory things to other fans who visit our site without malice are really exhibiting a form of self loathing since fans of other teams are really reflections of ourselves.

Appreciate the kind words. I came over earlier and gave a little crap, but when the better team wins all you can do is tip your cap and move on. Very disappointing how it ended, but not a disappointment in regard to the whole picture; Big 10 champs, # 1 seed and 29 wins, so all in all, it was a very good season. I reallt felt there were two key points:

The start of the game and the first 5 minutes of the seconds half. You guys came out shaky, we missed 4 of 5 FT's, open jumpers and just turned it over to much. I felt if we could've pushed the lead out to 7, 8 or so, it could have been trouble.

Start of the second half it was like---'Bang'!! Seven point game real quick and twice we had the ball with a chance to get it 5 or fewer. We didn't, you guys pushed ot back out to 10 or so, ball game. But hey, no excuses here, we had our chances just like you guys did but the difference was, you guys capitalize and we didn't; Also I think your length really, really bother us as it seemed almost every shot was challenged.

Anyways, congrats guys on a terrific game and I hope you go on to cut'em down!!

PS---I look for "Z" to return, but not Oladipo. So next year we could look lke this:

PG- Yogi 5*

SG-Abell(maybeeeeeeeeee Vic?)

Sheehey

Vonleh 5*

Zeller 5*----Note: If he leaves, look for Fischer to start @ Center, w/ Hollowell at SF.

Bench: Robinson(4*), Williams(4*), Fischer 6'11"(4*), along with 6'6" Devin Davis and Paul Bayt---a sharpshooting machine.

Thanks bud. I didn't like our chances frankly and was in the 'hoping' category. Great coaching job by JB. You have a stud coming in with Noah Vonleh and others. IU will be SOLID still moving forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom