Congratulations UConn | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations UConn

I'm all for Uconn faltering, but posts like these are a bit unnecessary. Remember when we all made fun of Rutgers relentlessly when it was first announced we were ACC bound? Now they are in the B10.

Let's keep the positive karma flowing (how great a move this is to the ACC). And leave the negative stuff (how this sucks for UCONN) alone.

I'm all for Uconn faltering, but posts like these are a bit unnecessary. Remember when we all made fun of Rutgers relentlessly when it was first announced we were ACC bound? Now they are in the B10.

Let's keep the positive karma flowing (how great a move this is to the ACC). And leave the negative stuff (how this sucks for UCONN) alone.

(n)

No

I understand your view here but seriously
b207cc5c64fe5ee17d0e87b0899c74461.jpg
uconn-new-logo.jpg

As someone relatively new to the board, I am glad I was around the week Tee became a verb. I have had many laughs due to the whole Teeing process and would otherwise be quite confused. :)

I know what UConn has done and their accomplishments, and I respect them. But their fan base on the Graveyard is horrible.
If I didn't use this board I probably would feel sorry for them, and wish them the best, but since I use this board and see what they say, F them.

I used to give a isht about UConn...before their jealousy and butt-hurt turned them into mouth-breathing numbskulls.
One look at the Boneyard, where they conduct a perpetual daily circle-jerk called "bash the Cuse", & you'll notice they blame all their woes on us.
They were left on the CR short-bus...and its all Cuse's fault!
Those whining prima-donnas deserve all this schadenfreude and more.
So, yeah...F'UConn!
ump-drops-a-boom-9439f7d5-original.gif

I just wish Pitt was with them in the " who the hell is in this conference" AAC. Their fanbases really are a match made in heaven..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom