Cornell Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

Well, well... we get treated to a glimpse of the team that we all were expecting this season.

Dunk and dunk...Hmmm makes me think I could go for a Dunkin Donut...

jb has a really difficult job choosing lineups. Our players are psychotically unpredictable.
I'm not so sure about that word "psychotically"... but it sounds apt at any rate! ;)

This is the kind of play I was expecting from Gillon. Quick down the court and hustle to the ball.

I knows it Cornell but the hustle and effort tonight are really good. They are also playing more like a team.
I was also about to point out it is Cornell. But about 10 minutes ago it was looking like we would no even be able to beat them. So I guess this is nice to see... The first time I am seeing some serious team chemistry this season.

I'm not so sure about that word "psychotically"... but it sounds apt at any rate! ;)
You're right. I was 'misremembering' a dungeons and dragons character trait. Turns out it was supposed to be "chaotically" (good or evil). I've had that wrong in my head for 35 years. So, THANKS!

Hate to be a Debbie downer, but we've seen this against every mid-major. Don't get sucked in people, this is par the course we've been on this year.
True. And we have only scored what Cornell typically gives up per half.
But still! Flashes!

Hate to be a Debbie downer, but we've seen this against every mid-major. Don't get sucked in people, this is par the course we've been on this year.
I disagree. The difference here is the team communication, and the team chemistry. Yes we hit a bunch of shots before and we even had a game or 2 with a lot of assists, but this is more rounded with all of the players on the floor. There is a difference.

I think they should throw this Grayson Allen "I am reformed" piece out the window at this point. It is embarrassing for ESPN to show it...

I know we've seen this vs. every bad team. But I like Battle starting - I like the energy that can be provided off the bench from Robey/Gillon/TT.

It just nuts to me how much better the offense looks when Gillon is in compared to Howard

I think they should throw this Grayson Allen "I am reformed" piece out the window at this point. It is embarrassing for ESPN to show it...
Intentionally tripping an opponent once is inexcusable. Doing it three times should mean a lifetime ban.

TT gets the 2nd half start. Wonder if DC is hurt of just in the doghouse

lol...every time Howard does make a nice dish we miss a bunnie...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom