Could careless about these losses some of you get all worked up | Syracusefan.com

Could careless about these losses some of you get all worked up

Wait weren't you the dude who bet his house Syracuse would lose a few years ago ? I believe to Indiana .

LOVE these posts.

As if "losses" is just a blanket word that ignores the "how" part.

If we lost both games by a last second buzzer beater, yeah it's two losses. We got beat rather easily by SC and absolutely reamed by Wisconsin. Serious, serious issues on defense and offense tonight. I don't care about the L's. I care about WHY and HOW we got them.

LOVE these posts.

If we lost both games by a last second buzzer beater, yeah it's two losses. We got beat rather easily by SC and absolutely reamed by Wisconsin. Serious, serious issues on defense and offense tonight. I don't care about the L's. I care about WHY and HOW we got them.
Just give it time , and thank you for loving this post .

It's more fun to watch if you win the games - or even play competitively. Unless you don't watch the games, not sure how you manage to not care.

People need to calm down. We have a lot of new faces playing with new teammate in new arenas for the first time. Definitely some issues on offense, but we'll go on a run in December-January and be a scary team come March.

LOVE these posts.

Agree...starting to worry, but not panic just yet.

The team doesn't look like it enjoys playing with each other. Something is way off. Selfish, boring, one dimensional. They need a f****** kumbaya meeting.

It's more fun to watch if you win the games - or even play competitively. Unless you don't watch the games, not sure how you manage to not care.
It does no good to get worked up . Love the upside this team has. Wisconsin couldn't miss . Our offense and interior defense needs to get better. I'll roll with teams shooting like that from 3 won't happen very often .

People need to calm down. We have a lot of new faces playing with new teammate in new arenas for the first time. Definitely some issues on offense, but we'll go on a run in December-January and be a scary team come March.
Amen

It does no good to get worked up . Love the upside this team has. Wisconsin couldn't miss . Our offense and interior defense needs to get better. I'll roll with teams shooting like that from 3 won't happen very often .

They couldn't miss because our defense sucked. Does JB teach d with hands at your knees? Our guys only raise their arms to contest shots when the shooter is 3/4 through his motion.

They couldn't miss because our defense sucked. Does JB teach d with hands at your knees? Our guys only raise their arms to contest shots when the shooter is 3/4 through his motion.
They were on fire thats all. Lydon was wide open like they were but couldn't hit the broad side of the barn. Yet Wisconsin will get credit for playing tough d. It's about making shots .

They were on fire thats all. Lydon was wide open like they were but couldn't hit the broad side of the barn. Yet Wisconsin will get credit for playing tough d. It's about making shots .

Nope. They had a better game plan, and JB failed to make sufficient adjustments against the second year coach.

They were on fire because they shot wide open shots. It's easier to shoot when the defense is poor.

Has nothing to do with them being hot.

They were on fire because they shot wide open shots. It's easier to shoot when the defense is poor.

Has nothing to do with them being hot.
Give me a break we had open shots too and missed

JB is that you?

I think practically every life form on the planet would recognize we played no defense and Wisconsin gave a textbook arse whipping. Wisconsin is a team that grinds out wins and uses the entire shot clock. But they had so many clean looks with just 1 or 2 passes that even they felt comfortable attacking at will.

I think some of you over complicate the game of basketball. That's all

I think I made it incredibly simple.

You said they were hot.

I said the defense was poor and they made open shots.

open shots = better percentage

That's as simple as it gets my friend.

make the tourney that's all that matters . I think we will do that , and it's wide open .
So to be clear, you could care less? Meaning it is possible for you to care less?

Frank was missing playing with Kaleb. Frank had some terrible and lazy moments on D trying to contest 3s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom