could this be the week? | Syracusefan.com

could this be the week?

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
either spring practice schedule is set up (knowing if any are open) and the ACC dates? #IcanDreamCan'tI?

Random googled.. Someone must have made a dream scenario Helmet.. Would love this for penn st game

It's pretty cool looking and very different in believe in the "Oregon" uniform mindset. Recruits love it and forget the fanbase when making them. Find what the kids would love to wear.

either spring practice schedule is set up (knowing if any are open) and the ACC dates? #IcanDreamCan'tI?
Good chance the ACC schedule will be announced. I bet when it gets announced, we still don't have a 12th opponent. I hope we don't play any ACC teams until October, after our first bye of the season.

Good chance the ACC schedule will be announced. I bet when it gets announced, we still don't have a 12th opponent. I hope we don't play any ACC teams until October, after our first bye of the season.
have heard the only hold-up with ACC schedules right now is 'Cuse...ACC does not want to report a TBD on the schedule. However, should be out within two weeks or less--c'mon 'Cuse, get a 12th game--may have to be a division 1A team---from a BCS conference 'cause there isnt much out there at a lower level.

have heard the only hold-up with ACC schedules right now is 'Cuse...ACC does not want to report a TBD on the schedule. However, should be out within two weeks or less--c'mon 'Cuse, get a 12th game--may have to be a division 1A team---from a BCS conference 'cause there isnt much out there at a lower level.

That would be pretty funny if true. We're holding up the schedule because we can't lock down Colgate at the Dome? We can't travel to a BCS Conf venue for that 12th game. I hope the administration knows this. Mizzou worked out as a W, but don't go back to that well. Playing PSU neutral, NW away. 12th game must be in the Dome, even if it's against a local pop warner team.

We were the last to fill the 12th slot in the conference, as expected. If nothing else, we are consistent.

At the recruiting briefing, it was mentioned that Herman Frazier was working hard on filling that slot and that it would taken care of in the next 2 weeks or so. I hope the rumor about Wagner turns out to be true. It would be nice to play someone from someplace relatively close to Syracuse.

ive heard they are also trying to schedule a labor day night game which involves teams moving some non conference games around

ive heard they are also trying to schedule a labor day night game which involves teams moving some non conference games around
Pitt vs Florida State...

Link

Under the new NCAA rule past last year, teams at the FCS level do not have to award 90% of the FCS maximum of 63 scholarships over a two-year period, in order for a FBS school to count that opponent as a win towards bowl eligibility.

That means Wagner is a viable option - two years ago, they would not have been as the Northeast Conference limits schools to 38 scholarships per team.

I vote Seahawks.

I hope that wouldn't be SU. The Friday night games were tough enough to get to.
What division is Wagner in? I know they were in D3 in the 80's.

because we take so long finding and fcs team and our hamstrung in what to do, we prob end up paying an FCS school a little more chump change to come to the Dome...because they know we dont have many options

I hope that wouldn't be SU. The Friday night games were tough enough to get to.
What division is Wagner in? I know they were in D3 in the 80's.

Division I - FCS Northeast Conference. Made the NCAA Tournament a year ago and won a game.

So...just heard from my FSU ticket POC...he said they were hoping to have the schedule by the end of the week. They have heard the rumors about the Labor Day game (FSU at Pitt) and that HCJF (Jimbo Fisher) even acknowledged it in a press conference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom