Craig Carton...Moron. | Syracusefan.com

Craig Carton...Moron.

Bill Orange

http://www.syracuse.com/axeman/index.ssf/2013/06/syracuse_grad_craig_carton_tal.html#incart_river

"I do. I love Daryl (Gross). I think he is doing a great job as A.D. I love the new hire of the football coach. I think we are in really good hands there," Carton said.

"I have denounced all support though of Syracuse basketball until Jim Boeheim is fired. And you ask 'why is that?' Well, I'll tell you why that is. Because I believe that Bernie Fine did despicable things to young boys or young men even. That's my belief. I know it is alleged. I think with Jim Boeheim if you worked with someone as long as you did, would have to have some inkling that something was going on and I think that it is despicable.

"Until he is removed as head coach, I will not support the Syracuse basketball team. I love the university, I hope my kids go there. I love the football program, like I said, I am a Syracuse guy, I want to be fully supportive. But you can't tolerate that kind of alleged behavior."

I think... if you worked with someone as long as you did, would have to have some inkling that something was going on..."
Oh really? Is that why married couples of 20+ years, who sleep in the same bed and live in the same house, every day, often have no idea affairs occur? What a moron.

I love the mixed metaphors and over- and incorrect-use of "literally":

"I actually learned at Syracuse, more than in my professional life, how cutthroat it can be. How guys will literally stab you in the back to try and step over you on the ladder of success.

"The good news is I grew up in New York City, so I can handle that, but I didn't realize that was going to be the case when you literally have 19-year old kids kissing teachers (butts) that would rat you out if, God forbid, you had to look at a paper or tried to get help on a test. They would rat you out in a minute. I wasn't unprepared for that and it certainly served me well when I got into the pros if you will and started working for money."

everyone thought he was funny and great when he trashed the Penn St girl live on the air last year over Sandusky!

Just sayin

Carton is a complete a**hole. Never listen to him. I guess he wants a 6th, 7th, and 8th investigation because the first 5 haven't been able to find any criminal wrongdoing. Carton must have psychic powers.

http://www.syracuse.com/axeman/index.ssf/2013/06/syracuse_grad_craig_carton_tal.html#incart_river

"I do. I love Daryl (Gross). I think he is doing a great job as A.D. I love the new hire of the football coach. I think we are in really good hands there," Carton said.

"I have denounced all support though of Syracuse basketball until Jim Boeheim is fired. And you ask 'why is that?' Well, I'll tell you why that is. Because I believe that Bernie Fine did despicable things to young boys or young men even. That's my belief. I know it is alleged. I think with Jim Boeheim if you worked with someone as long as you did, would have to have some inkling that something was going on and I think that it is despicable.

"Until he is removed as head coach, I will not support the Syracuse basketball team. I love the university, I hope my kids go there. I love the football program, like I said, I am a Syracuse guy, I want to be fully supportive. But you can't tolerate that kind of alleged behavior."

It appears his Syracuse education has failed him. I mean, he was never taught the meaning of the word "alleged"?

First he grew up in New Rochelle, second he should ...bc I know for a fact he got caught cheating on his wife by a PI within the past year...hes a hypocritical doosh

"Until he is removed as head coach, I will not support the Syracuse basketball team.

Well that sucks . . . attendance at the Duke game next year will only be 35,574 instead of 35,575

Sure JB thought he was married to his wife Laurie. He knew something was up between them. Good Job figuring that out.

A.S.S. C.L.O.W.N. ASS. CLOWN. ASS CLOWN!!!!!

What a freakin moron! Someone pays this guy to talk on the radio?

I'd like to thank Axe for giving this douchebag a pulpit to spew this garbage from. Thanks, Brent! Now how about pulling that knife out of JB's back?

everyone thought he was funny and great when he trashed the Penn St girl live on the air last year over Sandusky!

Just sayin

Everyone?

Just sayin

image-jpg.16153

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online