Cuomo allowing pro sports to restart - Can NY college teams be far behind? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Cuomo allowing pro sports to restart - Can NY college teams be far behind?

Phase 2 has begun.

While sports/education is phase 4, I'm going to guess college football is put into phase 3. I have no info, but that's my guess. June 15?

Phase 2 has begun.

While sports/education is phase 4, I'm going to guess college football is put into phase 3. I have no info, but that's my guess. June 15?
the phases are very vague thats for sure and lots of unopened businesses without phases. I think colleges will be allowed to start bringing people back in phase 3 but it will be in small groups of 25 or less. I think the sports education in phase 4 is live games with fans in some capacity.

Are gyms , full service salons, movie theatres, malls, dentists(for routine service) going to fold into phase 3 or 4.?I know movie theatres couldnt open until serving food is allowed which is scheduled for phase 3. Im guessing the amount of things included in phase 3 will be based on how phase 2 goes, the better the numbers the more will be allowed to begin to reopen.