Cuomo allowing pro sports to restart - Can NY college teams be far behind? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Cuomo allowing pro sports to restart - Can NY college teams be far behind?

Oh. ps. For those who think people under the age of 60 don't get it we have a poster on here with a child who is in their 30s who has been very sick. Still waiting the test results. But you are all so naive about this...I just can't read this anymore. Where did my football go...

I hope that person gets better, I really do.

Also hoping that the person doesn't have this virus. I would view it as a positive thing if this virus had little to no deadly impact on people under 60 with no pre-existing conditions, as the numbers I've seen would seem to indicate.

I hope that person gets better, I really do.

Also hoping that the person doesn't have this virus. I would view it as a positive thing if this virus had little to no deadly impact on people under 60 with no pre-existing conditions, as the numbers I've seen would seem to indicate.
Oh? So the heck with us over 60 folks. I'll remember this.

You want those under 60 to die from it too because so many over 60 have died from it? I'll remember this.

Traffic flows both ways down misread boulevard.

Peace and love and good health and I don't want my mom to die.

You want those under 60 to die from it too because so many over 60 have died from it? I'll remember this.

I don't want anyone to die. And I guess I should have added the wink emoji on my prior post.

For the he record, CL, I always thought you were 29.

Just trying to avoid any overflow judgment other posters may or may not deserve.
In Chip's defense, he is a really good poster, otherwise. He hates Rutgers so he can't be all bad.

1590697906723.png

No. The point was that everyone needs to be a part of the social distancing plan. Unless those over 60 never walk out the door again, and never see their family, then the 20, 30 and 40 somethings need to be a part of the solution. And the person's test was negative. But other 30 some year olds that that they associate with had it with positive tests results.

No. The point was that everyone needs to be a part of the social distancing plan. Unless those over 60 never walk out the door again, and never see their family, then the 20, 30 and 40 somethings need to be a part of the solution. And the person's test was negative. But other 30 some year olds that that they associate with had it with positive tests results.

So since it was negative, I’m curious, what did this person have since it was not COVID?