Curtis Dukes & SU? | Syracusefan.com

Curtis Dukes & SU?

That would be an amazing pickup. I'm very worried about RB this season.

He looks like Apollo Creed in the 2nd photo. AAM, take note.

He looks like Apollo Creed in the 2nd photo. AAM, take note.

11341265-large.jpg

images

Don't be. Smith is going to be our next 1,000 yard back. Kid's ready to go.
Run's a little too high and isn't as shifty as I'd like to see. I'm really hoping you're right, though.

Smith isn't shifty and that is ok. Smith is a decent one cut runner and should form a nice duo with Gulley. Yeah they both have a history of injuries but Morris and McFarlane add some nice young depth. Everyone is going crazy over Edwards because he is a NYC guy. Morris had better numbers in high school and he was playing in the highest level in Georgia. I will be very disappointed if Morris doesnt make it to campus. It would be nice if he wasn't needed this season, but would be nice to have the option to play him It will be interesting to see what happens with AAM. I liked his junior film he looked decent but by the time his senior film came out he looked slow.He really couldnt get through the hole and was not dragging defenders like a guy his size should. This is the most question marks at running back in a while, since maybe the year Brinkley was coming back from a leg injury?

Run's a little too high and isn't as shifty as I'd like to see. I'm really hoping you're right, though.
His pad level has fallen with practice. Wasn't very high during his breakout game vs. Pitt last year. He doesn't need to be shifty, one cut and go. I hate when backs try and do more than that (Maroney on Pats). According to Jarrod West's twitter, Rome ran a 4.4 40. Kid will be real good if healthy. Complete back IMO.

Morris' highlight tape just blew me away. I'll be disappointed if, at some point, he isn't a difference-maker.

From what I have seen, Smith is clearly our best RB going into the season. If he stays healthy. he is going to open a lot of eyes.

Here's hoping that the OL is capable of opening some holes for him.

From what I have seen, Smith is clearly our best RB going into the season. If he stays healthy. he is going to open a lot of eyes.

IF Smith can stay healthy I'm confident in our RB situation. However, based on past injury issues I would love to have a guy like Dukes on the roster as well.

Am I the only one that thinks Dukes' transferring is directly related to Redd staying or leaving for USC? Dukes could come here and compete for PT and even the #1 spot, if Redd stays at PSU he is their guy, no questions asked.

IF Smith can stay healthy I'm confident in our RB situation. However, based on past injury issues I would love to have a guy like Dukes on the roster as well.

Am I the only one that thinks Dukes' transferring is directly related to Redd staying or leaving for USC? Dukes could come here and compete for PT and even the #1 spot, if Redd stays at PSU he is their guy, no questions asked.
Agree 100%. if Redd leaves he's the starter. Think he'd stay.

I can use an "eyeopener after my morning caffeine fix. Two cups of "Newmans Own" out of my Kureck! If Smith can get past the LOS and keep the first down coming he is qualified.:cool:

Redd will leave. When he gets a look at SC the deal will be sealed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom