Cuse Camping World Post game championship trophy ceremony is a must see! | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Camping World Post game championship trophy ceremony is a must see!

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Just finished rewatching the game on the watch ESPN app and they've included all the post game celebration ceremonies/activities. You have to see it, it's fantastic goosebumps on your arms tears in your eyes stuff. It can be seen after the game or by itself as a choice on the app

What a run folks!

Last edited:
Just finished rewatching the game on the watch ESPN app and they've included all the post game activities. You have to see it, it's fantastic goosebumps on your arms tears in your eyes stuff.

What a run folks!
I'm really happy for you and the other SU faithful that have finally been rewarded for your long support of a struggling program. Congratulations!! I'm glad you were there to share in the celebration...

Just finished rewatching the game on the watch ESPN app and they've included all the post game activities. You have to see it, it's fantastic goosebumps on your arms tears in your eyes stuff.

What a run folks!
It's worth watching just to see Sean Riley do his best HCDB impression. Hysterical!

I'm really happy for you and the other SU faithful that have finally been rewarded for your long support of a struggling program. Congratulations!! I'm glad you were there to share in the celebration...
Amen thanks Don. I’m still in fla with a bunch of long timer Syracuse football fans and watching this was almost like an out of body experience for us. So sweet, such a long time in coming. As good as life (sporting life) gets.

Thanks for your thought bud.

Amen thanks Don. I’m still in fla with a bunch of long timer Syracuse football fans and watching this was almost like an out of body experience for us. So sweet, such a long time in coming. As good as life (sporting life) gets.

Thanks for your thought bud.
I watched the ceremony and loved the Eric Dungey chant...you guys represented well...

Just finished rewatching the game on the watch ESPN app and they've included all the post game activities. You have to see it, it's fantastic goosebumps on your arms tears in your eyes stuff. It can be seen after the game or by itself as a choice on the app

What a run folks!

Thanks for the heads up that was great