Cuse Players in NFL Draft process | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Players in NFL Draft process

Read the comments from people who actually know stuff...unlike, you know...you
And when Dino was asked about TJ going to draft he said sometimes the babies leave the nest and they will fly or die we wish him the best .. no praise what so ever not a word ..
Dino shouldn’t quit his day job either right ?

Couple notes...

Kendall Coleman is very similar to Zaire Franklin. Untouched work ethic, very willing to learn, athletic and just a tremendous human being. As a GM, hard to overlook Kendall. He can play and be a quality reserve for a few years while he continues developing, but he's someone you don't have to worry about off the field or blending in. Wish him nothing but the best at whatever happens.

Alton Robinson should get a shot. Him working out at LB is intriguing, but I see him a prototypical 4-3 edge rusher. He has a great first step and has an arsenal of second moves. His biggest weakness is getting stuck upfield and becoming a liability in run protection. Those are teachable things, though. I see him in the 5th round or so.

I'm mixed on TJ. He's way more of a slot to me than anything. Doesn't have elite speed or quickness, but is good at getting separation and definitely has smooth hands. I'd be surprised if he gets drafted and think he should've come back for his RS senior yr, but he probably wouldn't have gotten much better. It's a deep WR pool this year, so I see him as a UDFA.

HOF... he's going to play in the NFL. Bomber leg.

It's amazing remembering how much a FREAK that Dwight Freeney. His overall Combine numbers were off the charts. Strength, pure speed and elite quickness helped evolve him into an NFL HOFer. Would be amazing to have someone that has 3/4 of his talent again at DE.

Hopefully we hear some names called. Definitely pulling for all of these kids.

Couple notes...

Kendall Coleman is very similar to Zaire Franklin. Untouched work ethic, very willing to learn, athletic and just a tremendous human being. As a GM, hard to overlook Kendall. He can play and be a quality reserve for a few years while he continues developing, but he's someone you don't have to worry about off the field or blending in. Wish him nothing but the best at whatever happens.

Alton Robinson should get a shot. Him working out at LB is intriguing, but I see him a prototypical 4-3 edge rusher. He has a great first step and has an arsenal of second moves. His biggest weakness is getting stuck upfield and becoming a liability in run protection. Those are teachable things, though. I see him in the 5th round or so.

I'm mixed on TJ. He's way more of a slot to me than anything. Doesn't have elite speed or quickness, but is good at getting separation and definitely has smooth hands. I'd be surprised if he gets drafted and think he should've come back for his RS senior yr, but he probably wouldn't have gotten much better. It's a deep WR pool this year, so I see him as a UDFA.

HOF... he's going to play in the NFL. Bomber leg.

It's amazing remembering how much a FREAK that Dwight Freeney. His overall Combine numbers were off the charts. Strength, pure speed and elite quickness helped evolve him into an NFL HOFer. Would be amazing to have someone that has 3/4 of his talent again at DE.

Hopefully we hear some names called. Definitely pulling for all of these kids.

I think Robinson will go earlier than that. He’s an excellent athlete. Not ideal traits but still solid. Edge is a weak group so I think that pushes his value up. Don’t disagree with the rest of your post.