CUSE to ACC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CUSE to ACC

UNC and dook agree on little and call the shots on nothing...

they were the only 2 to vote against all expansion last time and NO ONE else listened, NO ONE...

what you won't like is trying to beat us in basketball...

much as I hate to admit it, dook is a "tough out" too...

to the folks above talking about student body size, UNC is the oldest public school (the only one to have its doors open while George Washington was the first Prez), but only accepts about 4,000 undergrads per year...

including grad students total enrollment of about 25,000...

NCstate is probably twice our size...

89-71 :)

they were the only 2 to vote against all expansion last time and NO ONE else listened, NO ONE...

Technically, didn't they abstain, which allowed the VA vote to actually matter? I could be wrong, of course.

JB never has had any trouble with Roy . . . . . that I can remember. Just saying.

We also play some powerhouses every year in hoops. UNC and Duke are also powerhouses not dissing these two Bball programs at all, but its nothing new for SU hoops. Sure different programs to get used to but that goes both ways.

In Basketball, Syracuse will win more games in the ACC. Yes, we will lose our share to UNC & Duke, but Syracuse will win 80% PLUS against the rest of the field.

Our recruiting will absolutely improve due to new rivalries with the Carolina Schools. In some ways, this represents a changing of the guard, Boeheim's exit in a couple of years. It might be exciting to witness a whole different challenge in our basketball experience, with Hop running the show, & having a better chance of success.

The Big10 only works for Syracuse if schools like UConn, Buttgers, BC and Pitt were involved, to give the league a northeastern contingent beyond PSU. But that obviously is not going to happen. The ACC is a much better fit. Especially, if one or two other current BE members follow close behind.

YUP, and The Big 10 is SO BORING compared to Big East & ACC games, INCLUDING in Football. I am almost sure UCONN will be part of the New ACC, because that conference wants us to keep our Northeastern rivalries in Basketball. It's just good for business...

How is ACC football better than what we have now if VT/FSU end up bolting to the SEC?

Check me if I'm wrong, but isn't someone in TV-land going to notice that the ACC doesn't offer much without those schools.

How is ACC football better than what we have now if VT/FSU end up bolting to the SEC?

Check me if I'm wrong, but isn't someone in TV-land going to notice that the ACC doesn't offer much without those schools.

The ACC voted unamisly to up the exit fee to $20 million this past week and prob same time voted in SU & Pitt - all current teams are staying and SU & Pitt are now handcuffed for a long time too.

what you won't like is trying to beat us in basketball...

much as I hate to admit it, dook is a "tough out" too...

to the folks above talking about student body size, UNC is the oldest public school (the only one to have its doors open while George Washington was the first Prez), but only accepts about 4,000 undergrads per year...

including grad students total enrollment of about 25,000...

NCstate is probably twice our size...
They have nothing to say when it comes to football. How many ACC tourneys take place in Norht Carolina as say compared to Massachusetts, or Florida since expansion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom