CW Announcers & Production | Syracusefan.com

CW Announcers & Production

Col. Bleep

All American
The PBP team of Tom Werme (an alum) and Jim Bates is pretty good and keeps things interesting.
Would be nice if they could add a little more X's and O's.

The post-game "reporter" - like most post game "reporters" - was awful.
Barely asked a meaningful question.
And he could have had decent material such as Garrett did the dismissal of Coach Babers affect the team...or how was it different playing under Coach Campanile than Dino Babers?
Or Le Quint, what can you tell all the fans who are afraid you may transfer after the season?

But the CW/ACC production really leaves a lot to be desired.
Too many tight shots of players and coaches when I want to see a replay of the last play.
And I'm glad the ACC replay room in Charlotte is so nice and big.
But I want to see what the guys are looking at and what they're saying.

A lot of room for improvement and better use of television.

The PBP team of Tom Werme (an alum) and Jim Bates is pretty good and keeps things interesting.

And he could have had decent material such as Garrett did the dismissal of Coach Babers affect the team...or how was it different playing under Coach Campanile than Dino Babers?
Or Le Quint, what can you tell all the fans who are afraid you may transfer after the season?

Too many tight shots of players and coaches when I want to see a replay of the last play.

I know you /all fans want answers to those questions, but these are college kids in a post game interview, they shouldn’t be put on the spot to answer those questions with emotions running high.

we don’t even do that to the pros who make millions of dollars in on-field post game interviews. We arent doing it to kids making near nothing. Post game on field interviews are for trying to capture the emotional high after a win, nothing more and nothing less. There’s a reason they aren’t interviewing the team that lost in those interviews.

save those questions for post game pressers

Announcers were good but that Ref Cam has to go. Use it in certain instances but it was like a kid with a new toy.

I was expecting color commentary by Chad Michael Murray

I thought the post game was very good. Loved seeing the Alma mater sung, SU fans and player’s families on the field taking pictures, being excited in the background. The game production was fine to me - it was more what I was seeing on the field that made me feel bipolar and never able to fully relax. Odd feeling being more optimistic with the offense on the field than our defense but thankfully it worked out well. Go Orange!

Should we get off your lawn also? lol the coverage was very good.

I thought the post game was very good. Loved seeing the Alma mater sung, SU fans and player’s families on the field taking pictures, being excited in the background.
Yeah, the post game was really strong. Is that normal for CW games? Or was it because it was the last game of the season?

and on a critical review where we needed a view down the goal line plane... nothing.