Dan Mullen | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we might have hit a snag here.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Well, that doesn't explain what Mullens was doing at Syracuse yesterday. It doesn't explain what the pbp guy said about orange during the b.C. game. Something is going on.

Or that he’s potentially going to be back again this weekend.

Heard too many people say it’s down to Mullen and Chesney to care what Thamel is saying right now honestly.
I'd expect Thamel to be upset if something as awesome as Mullen to SU happens so as expected that loser is on cue rooting for it to fall through and propping up other candidates so he looks good if it does.

Effff him.

No No No, he is RECRUITING Chesney for AHD and OC/special teams coordinator and whatever other title he needs to get $1.5mm+ for him.
Nice idea, but we'd just be allowing Chesney to check the P4 box that's missing on his resume. He'd be coaching against us from the BC sideline within 2 years.

I'd still do it though, if Mullen is down with bringing him on. Do the two have a connection? Some of the Holy Cross staff started at Florida, not sure how that correlates with the Mullen years.

Other than Kirby Smart and Dan Lanning. Nick saban, willingham

best coaches to me are smart defensive coaches. I mean what’s Lincoln Riley doing versus Lanning?

Smart, defensive, attainable
You have to pick two. This shiite is like Panera

Status
Not open for further replies.