Dan Mullen | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd expect Thamel to be upset if something as awesome as Mullen to SU happens so as expected that loser is on cue rooting for it to fall through and propping up other candidates so he looks good if it does.

Effff him.
Or JW letting him know if he wants any info in the future, be quiet on this.

Mullen being on the staff in 98 is excellent because immediately building the currently burned bridge between the staff and players of that era I think is crucial to us getting our brand back quickly. Marrone played before those guys and wasn't really part of that era Dino ignored them and Grob was a dipshit.

I think the national perception of the hire would be better than anyone thinks. 'Syracuse when humming is a better program and job than all but 3-4 ACC schools and in the Northeast its a much better job than anything but Ped State you can win big there unlike Rutty/BC.'

Doing this the year we shrink capacity probably gets us an extra home win next season alone because every game will be full and crazy loud not to mention the financial aspect of it.

This board is a bunch of lunatics. I’m about to pass out on the train, if I don’t wake up to 10 unread pages in a few hours I’ll be disappointed.
I can almost guarantee you will

If Mullen isn’t the coach by next week I fear that we may all raid the dome with flame throwers and pitch forks
And if he is…

1700862971303.gif

BC friends of mine think Hafley isn’t super safe. This muddies our water with potential options fyi

I also think it can’t be discounted that Mullin may be friends w wildhack too and was consulting him on a hc option

Mullen being on the staff in 98 is excellent because immediately building the currently burned bridge between the staff and players of that era I think is crucial to us getting our brand back quickly. Marrone played before those guys and wasn't really part of that era Dino ignored them and Grob was a dipshit.

I think the national perception of the hire would be better than anyone thinks. 'Syracuse when humming is a better program and job than all but 3-4 ACC schools and in the Northeast its a much better job than anything but Ped State you can win big there unlike Rutty/BC.'

Doing this the year we shrink capacity probably gets us an extra home win next season alone because every game will be full and crazy loud not to mention the financial aspect of it.
Agreed 100% about players from that era. Combo of Mullen/Addazio and/or support staff with connections to that era could potentially pay big dividends in turning around our lack of success with legacy recruits. A lot of players from that era are starting to have kids come through. Sure we’re prob not getting Marvin Harrison jr or Mo Mcclain’s son first time through but there will be others that we’ll potentially have improved shots at.

Any thought that maybe Mullen is the one leaking, saying he’s coming to cuse and wildhack is the one trying to keep it under wraps until ink is dry/after game on Saturday? Doesn’t want egg on his face

Status
Not open for further replies.