Dan Mullen | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mullen isn’t the coach by next week I fear that we may all raid the dome with flame throwers and pitch forks

Or at least I will
Talk is cheap.

So are flamethrowers. ;-)

I also think it can’t be discounted that Mullin may be friends w wildhack too and was consulting him on a hc option
If they’re that friendly and ADJW can’t close on the best available HC option, then I’d be very disappointed in him to say the least.

1700864293395.gif

If Mullen isn’t the coach by next week I fear that we may all raid the dome with flame throwers and pitch forks

Or at least I will

Nobody really has any idea how any of these guys will work out so there's no point in being part of of an angry mob. Save that for politics.

private jets aren't free. A phone call is much more likely if he indeed was at Syracuse yesterday. Which, would be reason why all of these people are now following Mullen.
That’s the nugget that’s really doing it for me. These kids aren’t following Chesney, they’re not following Candle. Something clearly happened with Dan Mullen that made these kids wether they be on the current roster, or are current commits, seek out Dan on social media and follow him.

Let's remember if this fails to come to fruition that we are all rational adults and that rational adults don't throw hissy fits on a fan forum, we are better than that.

If things don't break like we hope they will, we will all just go to Bulldog04 house and give him a code red.

I love all of you, so I want you to be the first to know. Since I remember what it was like when Syracuse was a power in college football, I'm the new Head Football Coach of Syracuse University. Couldn't have done it without you. With that being said, practice will be closed to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.