Dare I say something that will cause panic?? | Syracusefan.com

Dare I say something that will cause panic??

dasher

Living Legend
I have seen Bronco M.'s name mentioned for the Nebraska job.

I have too, but let's hope they go the Matt Campbell/Lance Leipold/guy from North Dakota route. sounds like Campbell is their top guy, but who knows what he thinks about that job, it isn't what it used to be. Maybe after chumps like Frost, Riley and Callahan, their delusional fanbase will finally realize that 9-3, 10-2 guys like Pellini and Solich weren't so bad after all. either way, they, and everyone else, need to stay the hell away from Bronco!

everybody-panic.gif

We really shouldn't hold on too tightly with Anae and Beck. They are not long term solutions for Syracuse. It's not like a Mike Hopkins situation where he stays in Syracuse due to marriage.

I read that Nebraska's number one choice is Matt Campbell.

Take it one year at a time. I doubt Anae and Beck are here in 3 years together anywhere. Anae is like 62. He's going to do the most comfortable route i would assume going forward. That comfort may be with Bronco. Beck is destined for a larger role somewhere. Maybe he stays and Robert leaves if Bronco comes back to coach.

Either way, enjoy the ride this year and hope the infastructure flourishes around them

Given the well-documented stupidity in their recent coaching decisions, you'd think that only an imbecile would choose to go there.

Lots of chatter here in Raleigh that Dave Doeren would be high on the Nebraska wish list due to his MW ties and success at NC.
Now that I could see. I don't see Mendenhall

We really shouldn't hold on too tightly with Anae and Beck. They are not long term solutions for Syracuse. It's not like a Mike Hopkins situation where he stays in Syracuse due to marriage.
Breaking news: Hop left.

I’ve seen a new name mentioned… his last name is O’Problem, first initial B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom