Davis injury does not look good... | Syracusefan.com

Davis injury does not look good...

Definitely not good. Cameron Lynch gets a chance to show what all the hype was about.

EDIT: Don Amene playing as well.

Announcers said it was just cramps...odd.

Looked like his knee locked up. He could put weight on it, but couldn't bend it.

perfect...
How could they make that kid WALK to the lockerroom. He dragged his left leg for 50 yards. We don't have a cart?

And once again, no cool zone fans... I don't get it.

Confirmed by HCDM at presser - cramps - should be back for USC.
Thats great news. When he came off the field it looked like he had a serious knee injury or a broken ankle.

He looked like he was in a ton of pain when he was being carried past us. Hopefully all it is is cramps. He missed some tackles but he was really flying around out there.

Lynch impressed me a bit as well so I think we'll be okay. Spruill was huge in the fourth quarter as well.

Guy sitting behind me made that call thought the way they were bending his foot and holding his knee it might be severe cramps. Right before that series when the team was in a sideline huddle I noticed Davis running what looked like a rolling pin over his left leg too.

good news
...agreed, great news. I really thought it was a season ending injury. When the trainers came out on the field to help him, he put some weight on the leg and almost completely fell down. I cringed :eek:

Would love to see this as just cramps. ...the blessing in disguise is the way Lynch played, though. I think he sealed it that we have one more backer to join the rotation and give us more options. I thought his coverage was better than Davis.

Yeah, Cam's looking as good as advertised. Now, if only Coker could get his game in high gear.

Guy sitting behind me made that call thought the way they were bending his foot and holding his knee it might be severe cramps. Right before that series when the team was in a sideline huddle I noticed Davis running what looked like a rolling pin over his left leg too.

Yup. Saw that too. Cramps

It's called "The Stick." Routinely used by distance runners to warm up muscles.

We don't have a cart?

And once again, no cool zone fans... I don't get it.

Seriously. Maybe a cart wasn't necessary, but there aren't fans on the sidelines? That's just ridiculous. The Dome is a freakin' oven early in the season and it's amazing more guys don't succumb to cramps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom