Day Eleven Spring Practice: Thurs. April 13, 2017 | Syracusefan.com

Day Eleven Spring Practice: Thurs. April 13, 2017

CuseLegacy

2017 Syracuse Football Spring Practice Schedule (Subject to change)
Tuesday, March 21
Thursday, March 23
Saturday, March 25
Tuesday, March 28
Thursday, March 30
Saturday, April 1
Tuesday, April 4
Thursday, April 6
Saturday, April 8
Tuesday, April 11
Thursday, April 13
Saturday, April 15
Tuesday, April 18
Thursday, April 20
Saturday, April 22 – Spring Showcase, 10 a.m. (Carrier Dome)

I think we have a real chance to electrify this city if we start out 5-1. It's a tall task but it's certainly not impossible.

5-1 and pack the dome against a reloaded Clemson.

New season, new quota.

Fournette definitely brought 99% of LSU's toughness 2 seasons ago, their other guy is a stud though...

...it can be done.

Fournette definitely brought 99% of LSU's toughness 2 seasons ago, their other guy is a stud though...

...it can be done.

If I were an LSU fan, I wouldn't be worried about the team's toughness, given who the head coach is.

4-2 going into Clemson, and I'll be thrilled.

I'm a little worried about Mid Tenn State. Big test for our improved defense, and we'll still be sorting out the Amba replacement. Won't know much about that role from the first game. Beat them (as I do expect we will), and the Pitt game is the big swing game of the season.

...it can be done.
Key word is "brought", as in...the game was in the Dome. We travel to Death Valley this year which is a huge Tiger advantage. An upset would really put us back on the map.

If I were an LSU fan, I wouldn't be worried about the team's toughness, given who the head coach is.

4-2 going into Clemson, and I'll be thrilled.

I'm a little worried about Mid Tenn State. Big test for our improved defense, and we'll still be sorting out the Amba replacement. Won't know much about that role from the first game. Beat them (as I do expect we will), and the Pitt game is the big swing game of the season.
agreed, that Pitt/NCSU swing is big. Need to go 1-1, but given a bit of luck, and a healthy team, could see us win both. That would be huge.