Day Eleven Spring Practice: Thurs. April 13, 2017 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Day Eleven Spring Practice: Thurs. April 13, 2017

I was listening to XM radio yesterday with an SEC guru on.. They have some big concerns that the LSU offense will not be improved.. Still talented but not moving the needle.. QB issues

bambrewer @bambrewer 3m3 minute
He better knock him on his ass next time

:)
After yelling at shy for that video he informed me they aren't allowed to bullrush on that drill. So I told him to hit him 2 x harder when he is allowed. I also mentioned I don't like that drill... he agreed. I suppose I should go easy on Moe though they plan to room together this year

If I were an LSU fan, I wouldn't be worried about the team's toughness, given who the head coach is.

4-2 going into Clemson, and I'll be thrilled.

I'm a little worried about Mid Tenn State. Big test for our improved defense, and we'll still be sorting out the Amba replacement. Won't know much about that role from the first game. Beat them (as I do expect we will), and the Pitt game is the big swing game of the season.
glad to hear that - because this team is going to beat Pitt by at least 3 scores this year

Long time board lurker and big fan. I actually attended the first game in the dome back in the day. Very excited about the upcoming season. I invest for a living, and was taught years ago that you invest in people, process and past performance. I think Dino has displayed over his head coaching career that he is adept at managing the first two. His past performance speaks for itself.

I was listening to XM radio yesterday with an SEC guru on.. They have some big concerns that the LSU offense will not be improved.. Still talented but not moving the needle.. QB issues

They have 2 very good freshMan Qb's coming in

IMG_0369.PNG
Shy there had better have been a medic called after this lol