Dayton Wins! | Syracusefan.com

Dayton Wins!

I would rather have OSU win. Dont want to play Dayton. They seem to play with more heart than OSU. Craft is good but he wouldnt beat us on by himself.

I certainly don't like Ohio State, but I did figure them to beat Dayton. First game of the tourney and my bracket is busted :(

I didn't want to play OSU again. They've spoiled a lot of parties for us. And I don't like the way they play. Dayton might try to run with us.

But if somebody beats the team you were worried about, you then have to play the team that won that game. We've lost a few like that, too.

I'm ambivalent when it comes to who is the better team between Dayton and OSU. But one plus for Cuse is that OSU would have brought a ton of fan support on Saturday. Dayton should have a lot less.

well... starts my bracket with a loss... but can't say I'm disappointed to see Krafty & Uncle Eddy heading back to Columbus...

Also, could bode well for us... Dayton was going to bring it all... red headed stepchild they are like any other university in Ohio that is not The U...

Last edited:
My chance at a billion ended soon...I wonder if there will be any brackets still in it after Friday - Quicken Loans should keep a tally of how many brackets are still perfect.

Dayton spoiling my party would be terrible.

Ohio State and Aaron Kraft and Coach Bitter Beer Face spoiling my party would be so much worse.

I don't know a Dayton fan.

Very happy they won. My whole office agreed with me based on the reaction.

There won't be any funny business from the refs with Dayton. Much more likely to get hosed against a team like the Ohio State (still think that 2012 game was fixed).

I certainly don't like Ohio State, but I did figure them to beat Dayton. First game of the tourney and my bracket is busted :(
Um, just how far did you have OSU going for one 6/11 game to bust your bracket???

No one is going to win that 1 million this year.

In theory we're better off playing Dayton as they haven't played against our zone before like OSU has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom