ND post game | Syracusefan.com

ND post game

Yup. It's like JB said in his guest stint, this Notre Dame team started slow, but really is quite good, maybe even elite if you do an advanced deep dive into the metrics. They were on the road, and they were hungry. We did exactly what we needed to do to win.

Built that 29 point lead and then won by 3. End of story. That's why you build a 29 point cushion in the first place!!!!!

All conference wins are good wins.

You're all massively overthinking this.
Exactly. If I told you before the game that we won by 3. Most would be happy.
How it happened might be another story but take the win and don't complain.
We did make shots down the end that helped secure the win. A couple of free throws notwithstanding.

All conference wins are good wins.

You're all massively overthinking this.

I think people are more concerned with the obvious coast mode the team went into (and couldn't break out of), frittering away a massive lead, and our 1st-year coach managing a poor second half with some serious question marks at this point in the season.

A win and we'll take it, of course, howev...

What was shrewsberry flipping out about at the end?

I couldn’t figure that out either. We weren’t close enough to anybody to have committed a foul. Unless he was complaining there was a foul in the pile of bodies going for the rebound?

Exactly. If I told you before the game that we won by 3. Most would be happy.
How it happened might be another story but take the win and don't complain.
We did make shots down the end that hhelped secure the win. A couple of free throws notwithstanding.
Ends vs means.
The end is a win but the 2nd half was an embarrassment. ND put us in blender and Red had no answer. That is why its frustrating

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom