Class of 2014 - DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered

Cordell D. Hudson ‏@BrightFuture_11 2h
Made it safely to Detroit! Next stop Syracuse #Cuse

Detroit? Then his flight got delayed until 3:00 because of a maintenance issue.

Ba6HBFaCYAADpka.jpg:large

Would be funny to see Herman try to do the recruiting and holding of class together ala Pernetti when Shady left
I was envisioning the same thing.

I don't know if anyone can drop any insight on this, or maybe it belongs in its own thread/a more general thread, but what's changed that make these kids so happy to be at SU? Is the staff a little bit younger/hipper and more able to have fun with the kids than during the Marrone tenure?

I don't know if anyone can drop any insight on this, or maybe it belongs in its own thread/a more general thread, but what's changed that make these kids so happy to be at SU? Is the staff a little bit younger/hipper and more able to have fun with the kids than during the Marrone tenure?
I could be wrong, but I believe that some recruits in the past said that they didn't even meet / talk with HCDM on their official visit? That he would be in his office, and that the assistants did the work.

1 ACC
2 McDonald, Lea, and Lester.

If the official visits are so great it's not because of any one person, it's a collective effort of the entire football office, admins and all support personnel. The itineraries and such must be well thought out and put together. Who knows maybe some of the players themselves have had input.

@ : 3 star DB Cordell Hudson is feeling very confident about #Syracuse after his visit. Thought about a commitment, but family wants to hold off

Shucks, I was hoping for some good news today. I get nervous when these guys have visits after us. Seems like the most recent trip will be the most memorable so therefore the last official visit wins. I'm likely wrong.

I can't say what it is but I think it is telling when even a local commit, like Naes, is excited to take his official.

Turnup|Savage ‏@LovingThemThots 1h
I can't wait for my official visit with Syracuse!

Would be funny to see Herman try to do the recruiting and holding of class together ala Pernetti when Shady left

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 36m
Rutgers AD Julie Hermann on 3 firings by Kyle Flood: "I support these moves & Kyle’s leadership as we transition into Big Ten"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom