Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm casting my lot with the pro-SU commitment crowd. Eric White has put himself out there very publicly in this recruitment and don't think he would do so in order to save a sinking ship. That's my logic, as thin as it is, in thinking he initially commits to the Cuse. Holding onto him may be another story line.

I'm casting my lot with the pro-SU commitment crowd. Eric White has put himself out there very publicly in this recruitment and don't think he would do so in order to save a sinking ship. That's my logic, as thin as it is, in thinking he initially commits to the Cuse. Holding onto him may be another story line.

I WANT to agree with you... but I just think if he was committing here White would be more quiet about it trying not to blow the kids moment. I think he's viewing it as nothing to lose at this point. Really hope you're right and I'm wrong on this one.

My guess is that no one but Deion and maybe his family know what he will do on Monday. And things happen and people can change their minds. So in the mean time if you are any of these schools you keep selling it to the kid. Eric is the tweet master and his tweets lead the twitter army. In fact they probably won't stop selling the product, Syracuse, to all the kids until those LOIs are signed in February.

Put me in the boat that says Hallmon hasn't informed the staff of the the school he is choosing.

Well as long as we aren't headed down the outlet I'll ride along with you.

Put me in the boat that says Hallmon hasn't informed the staff of the the school he is choosing.
Or maybe just the ones he didn't choose. But then they would know by default. Or something.

I WANT to agree with you... but I just think if he was committing here White would be more quiet about it trying not to blow the kids moment. I think he's viewing it as nothing to lose at this point. Really hope you're right and I'm wrong on this one.

Nah, all along he's been pretty vocal about the kids who were committing to cuse.

or he has, but not the head coach, like he stated

I remember the EO thread this past winter and telling myself that I wouldn't get sucked into the decision making of a teenager again.
35zuqt.jpg

Looks like someone is changing his tune

Great to still have him on board. Todd, I saw that you predicted Hallmon to RU, what gave you that feeling? Hearing a lot about him and Cuse

Let's just say I had very good reason to do so, at the time. Today, I don't know. Maybe I'll share more after he makes his final decision.

Great to still have him on board. Todd, I saw that you predicted Hallmon to RU, what gave you that feeling? Hearing a lot about him and Cuse

Let's just say I had very good reason to do so, at the time. Today, I don't know. Maybe I'll share more after he makes his final decision.

Should change his name to Toad Hunt with a mugshot like that.

T
Hmm...here's one possible scenario...I think that it's highly likely that Hunt has someone on the RU staff feeding him recruiting info. When he interviewed Hallmon, he may have given Hunt the impression that Rutgers was the school he had committed to (which sounds like something he'd do). Hunt went to press with the Hallmon piece and without checking with his contacts at RU, went all in on 247 picking Rutgers. Today, he may have heard something less than solid from his contacts at RU regarding Hallmon.

But it could also be that Hallmon's simply had a change of heart (which sounds like him too).

That all sounds quite logical. I have maintained since Deion canceled the Cuse official that it was actually a good sign for us because he is trying to cover his decision, that is how he rolls. Toad is definitely backpeddling quickly.

Natalie@NatalieCaud 19h
HEY CYPRESS! This Sunday is our first home game on ESPN! Its at 3pm.

Maybe he will give a secret signal during the game. ;)
The game is Cypress vs American Heritage.
Hard to believe HS football starts tonight in Carolina.

Translation:

"I made a definitive prediction, but it didn't come to pass. Given that outcome, I'm not going to say anything because I literally don't have any clue about where this recruitment is going, and I don't want to further expose to everyone that my previous statements were entirely unfounded speculation, and that I don't know what the hell I'm talking about."

More like:
Hear rumors that RU is in the lead = Report it as a done deal.
Hear rumors that someone else is in the lead = Report it as speculation/rumblings/soft verbal/etc.

He's moved on to Applefield now as his latest strong RU lean.

John Frisina

Todderick Hunt/ NJ.com

Translation, i don't know what the im talking about and am simply looking for page views for my employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.