Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
He tweeted that he thinks he should visit first before he commits, but he knows where he is going. Sound good?

Is the interpretation then that he's committing to a place he hasn't visited?

It certainly happens and happens a lot (see James Washington, marquez hodge, and josh Parris for example), I just don't think it happens much when there's an 'announcement' between schools. It's more likely to happen out of the blue/on the down low.

Is the interpretation then that he's committing to a place he hasn't visited?

It certainly happens and happens a lot (see James Washington, marquez hodge, and josh Parris for example), I just don't think it happens much when there's an 'announcement' between schools. It's more likely to happen out of the blue/on the down low.
Sure sounds to me like a good visit seals the deal with this young man.

@EricWhiteCuse: No news today is good news for us!! #cantwait #cuse14

@EricWhiteCuse: Trust me #orangenation we are fine! Keep up the good work and you will see #closerthanyouthink #cuse14

Excellent.
Just to clarify, I have no inside information. But putting the pieces together, it looks like he is ready to pull the trigger for the orange, but he feels he should visit first. Makes alot of sense.

He would be a huge pickup. His video looks great and according to the R----'s website, he might have more BCS offers than Rutgers' entire class combined.
I was looking at that as well but figured we can't link to the site here. A classic example of a recruit's offer list and rating being incongruous.

This dude's offer list is long and distinguished ... like my...

Great news if legit.

Considering he already visited WVU... I'd say we've got him, just have to get him on campus.

Yea agreed - Miami is pulling in a great class, but has no DBs so far

Perhaps. But then again we have Coach McDonald.
tumblr_m8mbedNnss1rztj4to1_500.jpg

When it comes to florida kids late offers from the big 3 or the traditional SEC powers will always be a concern. Such is life

My concern with Hallmon is if Miami offers late he would bolt.

There is always that chance but this recruiting class just seems to have a different dynamic. The involvement of the current recruits recruiting the next member of the class. I almost wonder if this is being done intentionally to build a connection before they get on campus. An attempt to limit the last minute flipping.

There is always that chance but this recruiting class just seems to have a different dynamic. The involvement of the current recruits recruiting the next member of the class. I almost wonder if this is being done intentionally to build a connection before they get on campus. An attempt to limit the last minute flipping.

Agreed and I think White is driving that.

Status
Not open for further replies.