Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys will love this, per nj.com

"NJ.com is hearing Rutgers could be closing on a pledge from Cypress Bay's (Weston, Fla.) Deion Hallmon, who is on campus. Hallmon is a 6-0, 175-pound cornerback who holds upwards of 40 offers nation-wide, including Auburn, Florida State, Nebraska and Wisconsin, among others."

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...g_rutgers_camp_monday_recap.html#incart_river

Can't wait until he commits to Cuse and they claim they never offered him.

Makes 0 sense for a Florida kid, whose mother is a WVU alum, to go to school in NJ and have his mother never see him play. Figure playing in the ACC is what would give us a leg up vs WVU for him, can't imagine what Rutgers could even offer that would interest him.

"NJ.com is hearing Rutgers could be closing on a pledge from Cypress Bay's (Weston, Fla.) Deion Hallmon, who is on campus. Hallmon is a 6-0, 175-pound cornerback who holds upwards of 40 offers nation-wide, including Auburn, Florida State, Nebraska and Wisconsin, among others."

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...g_rutgers_camp_monday_recap.html#incart_river

DannypunchesRoger.gif

I've been following the writer recently to see if he's actually plugged in to rutgers or if he's full of shat. Tough to gauge at this point but based on a lot of his recent 'nuggets' on his little blog I'm starting to think he's full of it just to drive traffic.

Maybe Hallmon is there since Rutgers is running a camp but I've seen no mention of his being in attendance from any of the Rutgers site writers and they're usually in the know. We'll see soon enough I'm sure.

If he's already in the northeast, I wonder if there's a chance he comes up to Cuse when he leaves.

NJ.com is hearing things, or going the syracuse.com route and looking for hits. He is Syracuse

The latest from nj.com - sounds to me like somebody is back peddling a bit and now spinning yesterday's nugget to seem like Rutgers is backing 0ff? what a joke.

Sources, tell NJ.com Cypress Bay's (Weston, Fla.) Deion Hallmon, recently expressed to the Rutgers staff interest in possibly wanting to make a pledge to the Scarlet Knights. However, as the available scholarship number decreases, the Rutgers staff is being very diligent in how they close out this class. And being that they have already taken two defensive backs, they want to be absolutely certain that if they add another defensive back, he will be the right guys to fit their system.

please.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i..._recruiting_rutgers_camp_tuesday_nuggets.html

The latest from nj.com - sounds to me like somebody is back peddling a bit and now spinning yesterday's nugget to seem like Rutgers is backing 0ff? what a joke.

Sources, tell NJ.com Cypress Bay's (Weston, Fla.) Deion Hallmon, recently expressed to the Rutgers staff interest in possibly wanting to make a pledge to the Scarlet Knights. However, as the available scholarship number decreases, the Rutgers staff is being very diligent in how they close out this class. And being that they have already taken two defensive backs, they want to be absolutely certain that if they add another defensive back, he will be the right guys to fit their system.

please.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i..._recruiting_rutgers_camp_tuesday_nuggets.html
They are selectors . . . . SELECTORS I TELL YA . . . . . . SELECTORS!

please.

LOL, you gotta be kidding me. Thats like Michael Cohen writing an article about how SU decided to pass on Mavesty and Holmes.

Yeah because Rutgers has such quality of talent on their roster that they can afford to turn away kids with 40+ offers including major SEC schools.

OKAY. Rutgers is the dork at high school that gets turned down by the homecoming queen for prom then claims that he never asked, or worse, that he turned her down.

They like walking around thinking they have a 12 inch wang. Until someone pulls their pants down.

LOL, you gotta be kidding me. Thats like Michael Cohen writing an article about how SU decided to pass on Mavesty and Holmes.
Or saying that after Cohen evaluated their tape, deeming that they weren't that good after all.

He said that they told him Rutgers has the second best business school. According to Newsweek, its actually 119 nationally. Someone got lied to.

http://www.businessweek.com/bschools/rankings/undergraduate_mba_profiles/rutgersnwrk.html
The most telling stat is "Job offers within 3 months after graduation", which reflects how potential employers view a school's graduates. Despite being located in the shadow of the epicenter of the business world (NYC), the Rutgers business school is 54%, while Whitman is 86% (national average is 75%). In other words, 3 months after graduating from Rutgers, almost half of the business school students haven't received a single job offer.

based on what he says in the article, we are still in his top 3, and once he does his visits, I fully expect rutgers to fall back. I don't necessarily expect Cuse to nab the kid, but I just can't see him going on a myriad of visits across the country and deciding that yeah, rutgers is the best school for him.

yeah...Rutgers business school is ranked second in jersey behind Rowan and Martin university

Status
Not open for further replies.