DB Ja'Had Carter / Portal from Ohio State to NC State | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

DB Ja'Had Carter / Portal from Ohio State to NC State

This inn is stacked now

ben carson t GIF

Was looking to see him at the end of the game if he was talking to any ex-SU teammates or with Fran. Didn’t notice him.

That is too bad. From the podcast, he really seemed like a good young man. I was hoping he would find a good home and could thrive on the field and get a good degree.

Hopefully he stays there and graduates.
Agreed. This makes me sad. Really seemed like a good kid. Regardless of where he is playing i wish him well. Unfortunately football wise, leaving doesn't seem to have worked out to well for him. I have a feeling he likely regrets leaving as it appeared he really liked it here with his SU brothers.

Agreed. This makes me sad. Really seemed like a good kid. Regardless of where he is playing i wish him well. Unfortunately football wise, leaving doesn't seem to have worked out to well for him. I have a feeling he likely regrets leaving as it appeared he really liked it here with his SU brothers.

Hope he got his degree, between the three stops.

Because life is more important than football.

That is too bad. From the podcast, he really seemed like a good young man. I was hoping he would find a good home and could thrive on the field and get a good degree.

Hopefully he stays there and graduates.
He have any eligibility left? I was a big fan of his during his time on the hill.

He have any eligibility left? I was a big fan of his during his time on the hill.
Wow. He actually does have some elegability.

2020 True frosh, Doesn't count
2021 counts
2022 counts
2023 at OSU he played in 2 games so redshirt
2024 played in 5 games at NCS.

Has one more year.

I don't think so - he played a full year for us in 2020 and got that Covid year back, and then played 3 full seasons and 5 games for Nc St this year. Think he's done.

I can't remember what his injuries have been at OSU and any since. Wonder if they are effecting his speed and mobility currently?

feel bad for the kid. He had a good situation here, likely would have been recruited over, but he could have finished his career with his initial team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom