Class of 2019 - DB Myles Farmer (GA) TRANSFERRING FROM NEBRASKA TO SYRACUSE (8/13/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DB Myles Farmer (GA) TRANSFERRING FROM NEBRASKA TO SYRACUSE (8/13/23)

IMG_3228.png

Is he going to play this year or does he have to sit out? (Assuming it's true he's coming to Cuse)

He's a Grad Transfer. They can transfer outside of the normal portal deadlines and are eligible immediately.
Is this his last year of eligibility? I ask because classes start in two weeks and rosters look set. Where does he fit in having to learn the scheme? There was no Summer camp for him.

Is this his last year of eligibility? I ask because classes start in two weeks and rosters look set. Where does he fit in having to learn the scheme? There was no Summer camp for him.
He has two years of eligibility left. I believe he was on the Nebraska team all spring so he did get time to start learning the 3-3-5 from Tony. Will take a bit, but he does have somewhat of a head start so to speak. Kid is a good football player, he stays in line off the field he will be a great pickup

He has two years of eligibility left. I believe he was on the Nebraska team all spring so he did get time to start learning the 3-3-5 from Tony. Will take a bit, but he does have somewhat of a head start so to speak. Kid is a good football player, he stays in line off the field he will be a great pickup
yep he was playing Rover all spring

No, he wouldn't have to sit out. But I imagine they want to get him in as quickly as possible so that he can go ramped up.

Camp's already started (obviously).
The schedule is great to work new guys in early, too. Colgate, obviously, but Western Michigan is the second worst team in the MAC, too.

No excuse not to have things humming regardless of all of the new pieces by Purdue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom