Class of 2024 - DB/WR Willy Love (NJ) Verbal to Monmouth | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB/WR Willy Love (NJ) Verbal to Monmouth

Some odd names on that list [not calling you out, just making the observation]. Why would Bass, Branham, Gordon, or Jeffery leave?
I will call him out. That's a bizarre list. Let's add LeQuint Allen - elected to the Senate from NJ, Denis Jaquez - quits football to become a Tibetan monk and Enrique Cruz - abducted by aliens.

I will call him out. That's a bizarre list. Let's add LeQuint Allen - elected to the Senate from NJ, Denis Jaquez - quits football to become a Tibetan monk and Enrique Cruz - abducted by aliens.
I'll bite on the first two, but no way Enrique Cruz is going to be overpowered by aliens!

My guess
Damien Alford - NFL draft
Jayden Bass
Belizaire Bassette
JJ Branham
Berry Buxton III
Tom Callahan
Malcolm Folk
Oronde Gadsden II - NFL draft
Ty Gordon
Aman Greenwood
Wes Hoeh
Josh Ilaoa
Josiah Jeffery
Isaiah Johnson - NFL draft
Austyn Kauhi
Steven Mahar Jr.
Maximilian Mang
Francois Nolton Jr.
Trebor Pena
Cornell Perry
Stefon Thompson - NFL draft
Max Von Marburg
Marlowe Wax - NFL draft
Jeremiah Wilson - NFL draft

That's 24 names
Cali...

Whenever you start listing who might stay and who might go you need to refer to OXs scholarship rundown. Please note his comment about the 15 players still on the roster who were given a covid year.

Now gentlemen please return the discussion to Willy Love.
If you want to continue the discussion on who may leave after this season please start a new thread.

1695562639282.gif

Has to be grades. Sad. But this is part of it. Lot more kids coming out talking about how they think the football part will just let them go wherever they want and it’s not true. But glad he has a chance to play and go to school for free

Has to be grades. Sad. But this is part of it. Lot more kids coming out talking about how they think the football part will just let them go wherever they want and it’s not true. But glad he has a chance to play and go to school for free
More than likely, only thing that makes sense. I suspected something was up here with how high profile he was early and then no real traction recruiting wise.

I went to watch his flim after hearing Perkins didnt want him. I wasnt impressed. Tweener guy who is not twitchy enough to play safety and didnt look physical enough to play LB. I hope he does well and transfers up. He will have to show the things he did to attract those early offers.

Last edited:
My guess
Damien Alford - NFL draft
Jayden Bass
Belizaire Bassette
JJ Branham
Berry Buxton III
Tom Callahan
Malcolm Folk
Oronde Gadsden II - NFL draft
Ty Gordon
Aman Greenwood
Wes Hoeh
Josh Ilaoa
Josiah Jeffery
Isaiah Johnson - NFL draft
Austyn Kauhi
Steven Mahar Jr.
Maximilian Mang
Francois Nolton Jr.
Trebor Pena
Cornell Perry
Stefon Thompson - NFL draft
Max Von Marburg
Marlowe Wax - NFL draft
Jeremiah Wilson - NFL draft

That's 24 names
You're handing out draft expectations like Oprah hands out cars...

You're handing out draft expectations like Oprah hands out cars...
In fairness I am delusional and this was posted back in early September

Unfortunately some of those names have indeed moved on, and more may follow

I went to watch his flim after hearing Perkins didnt want him. I wasnt impressed. Tweener guy who is not twitchy enough to play safety and didnt look physical enough to play LB. I hope he does well and transfers up. He will have to show the things he did to attract those early offers.
I tried to indicate this previously