Class of 2024 - DB/WR Willy Love (NJ) Verbal to Monmouth | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB/WR Willy Love (NJ) Verbal to Monmouth

He’d be the third player of that type this year. Rover, wide side LB, and DE are all hybrid type guys in this defense.

Urlacher was the Rover at Utah.
Urlacher didn't play at Utah ... it was New Mexico

well i can assure you Clemson isnt one of them

I feel like Clemson has enjoyed playing us over the years and they respect us for the most part. If anything there coaching staff have spoken highly of us from what I’ve seen and heard

So... is he a Rover?

Or a LB?

Interesting that they also call him a WR -- seems like he's "grown" out of that position.

Translate please. Who reposted the LoudHouse article on Twitter?
Was it Willy Love? His father? Some other entity?
Is this a psuedo-confirmation? Why the 2 oranges?
I don't see this post on his Twitter acct.

Last edited:
Translate please. Who reposted the LoudHouse article on Twitter?
Was it Willy Love? His father? Some other entity?
Is this a psuedo-confirmation? Why the 2 oranges?
I don't see this post on his Twitter acct.
I would love to know as well. FWIW, he did the same thing for my LH article a few months back...but again, to your point, I have no idea if Willy actually retweeted my piece or if someone else did. But it can't be a bad thing, right? :)

I would love to know as well. FWIW, he did the same thing for my LH article a few months back...but again, to your point, I have no idea if Willy actually retweeted my piece or if someone else did. But it can't be a bad thing, right? :)
I would say it's Willy. Too many SU staff members and commits following that Twitter account for it not to be him.

I assume if someone like bnoro dislikes this it means he ain’t coming here?
Or he is not a fan of the prospect? The mystery remains a foot