DC2 out? | Syracusefan.com

DC2 out?

2-3zone said:
not warming up

Yeah, haven't seen him come out either.

Probably helping Hanson warm up in the back.

Could be sitting or could be getting some sort of wrap, brace or other treatment.

I love coleman. I watched him all game long cheering for his teammates on Saturday. He could be bitter but he's not. Hes awesome.

His attitude is an A+. Completely agree. We dont need him though. We are much better when he is right where he was vs Nova. I am not going to start the whole playing time debate, but he just doesnt have it yet.

His attitude is an A+. Completely agree. We dont need him though. We are much better when he is right where he was vs Nova. I am not going to start the whole playing time debate, but he just doesnt have it yet.
You're a pretty polarizing dude aren't you?

You're a pretty polarizing dude aren't you?

I am just able to see that different players have different skill levels. You, apparently, believe every player has the same exact skill. Clones of each other.

Coleman goes down for the year, we are not affected in any way... other than more PT for better players.
His attitude, however, was fantastic. I noticed that as well. The first guy to stand and clap as we made plays.

I am just able to see that different players have different skill levels. You, apparently, believe every player has the same exact skill. Clones of each other.

Coleman goes down for the year, we are not affected in any way... other than more PT for better players.
His attitude, however, was fantastic. I noticed that as well. The first guy to stand and clap as we made plays.
Yes. Every player is Carmelo Anthony.

Is it too late for him to redshirt?

I would just hate to see him waste a season if he is only marginally healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom