Class of 2014 - DE Chris Slayton (IL) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DE Chris Slayton (IL) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Maybe he will remind us of another 99 we had...:cool:

Corrected my typo and sorry for I must have been thinking of breasts at the time...

Minnesota will be tough IMO.

I haven't found out when he is visiting yet. Maybe the sequence of the visits will effect the outcome of his decision. You know..He came, He Saw, He Committed/

I wonder if the health issues of the Minny head coach affects their recruiting. Who knows how much longer he will be able to coach them?
Fortunately for them the coaching staff has been together for years. Good continuity.

your on a roll today. could be up with Sykes? Have to think we have a good chance at beating out those schools

According to 24/7 he will be visiting 12/6..so he will be here with Sykes and Hudson.
He's scheduled to visit Kansas on 12/13. Then with the dead period he won't be able to visit Minnie or Illinois until after 1/15.

According to 24/7 he will be visiting 12/6..so he will be here with Sykes and Hudson.
He's scheduled to visit Kansas on 12/13. Then with the dead period he won't be able to visit Minnie or Illinois until after 1/15.

Hallmon may be on that weekend as well since he is announcing 12.17

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom