Class of 2014 - DE Chris Slayton (IL) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DE Chris Slayton (IL) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

CuseLegacy said:
Matt Scott ‏@KUTheShiver 4h
2014 #kufball commit solid on Kansas - but might make 2 additional visits

Derek Piper ‏@DerekPiper247 3m
Three-star 2014 OLB Kyron Watson is committed to KU, but he plans on visiting ILL and Cuse per @KUTheShiver. #Illini

Nice

Watson is a monster - please make this visit happen.

Have to laugh at the "still solid but will take visits." thing.

this would take all the sting out of Sykes, Cabinda, Thomas...

Let's hope he boards the plane. Would be nice to beat Illinois in their own backyard again too.

this would take all the sting out of Sykes, Cabinda, Thomas...

Let's hope he boards the plane. Would be nice to beat Illinois in their own backyard again too.

Has he set a date to visit yet?

When is HCSS visiting slayton. Can't forget about this guy

Hard to say if he hasn't already visited him. Slayton is the quiet type... at least he doesn't have a twitter account. Also HCSS left Chicago and was in Detroit yesterday visiting Bennett.

the coaches were in chicago. you can assume they hit up slayton.

the coaches were in chicago. you can assume they hit up slayton.

LOL.. now Phat you know the old saying about assuming things. ;)
But I agree that since they moved on to Detroit they already visited Slayton.

LOL. You are right he is talking about himself going against Slayton. Didn't look. Shame on me. Well Ward definitely has swag.
I realize that I'm not the best at tweet translation...but isn't DW actually shouting out a compliment to Chris Slayton?

I realize that I'm not the best at tweet translation...but isn't DW actually shouting out a compliment to Chris Slayton?
Yeah, he called him a great overall player. seems like a compliment to me.

Slayton looks like a damn werwolf

This kid is absolutely going to kill it at SU. I genuinely believe that he will be our next great D end. The kid is a beast and I'm so excited to see him play. I can tell he's gonna be a fan favorite too, at least of the hard nosed fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom