Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

Come On Down Price Is Right GIF by Justin

Fadil you’re next!!!!

I’d assume we have to wait for a visit to happen here…but hopefully something is set up for one of next couple of weekends

I’d assume we have to wait for a visit to happen here…but hopefully something is set up for one of next couple of weekends
I thought he was part of the group from this weekend. He wasn’t on campus?

That doesn't mean he's 100% committed - it just means 100% of the crystal balls have him going to us.

If he was committed you'd see it on his timeline and profile.
But when the prediction is from Steve Wiltfong we should feel PRETTY confident. This would be a fantastic pick-up for this season. Looks like he really shows up in big games per his bio on the A&M site. See below summaries particularly against Alabama and Tennessee.

2023 (JUNIOR): Has started all nine games ... Served as a game captain for the New Mexico and ULM games ... Tallied four tackles, including 2.0 for loss, and broke up a pass at Miami ... Had a pair of solo takedowns in the win over ULM ... Made three tackles, including 1.0 for loss against Auburn ... Made four tackles in the win over Arkansas ... Had five tackles, including 2.0 sacks for 15 yards lost against Alabama ... Had six tackles and two hurries at Tennessee Made four tackles, including 2.5 for loss and 1.0 sack for a 5-yard loss, while adding a breakup and a hurry against South Carolina.

Last edited: