Class of 2016 - DE Gabe Sherrod (MD) Decommits from Syracuse Commits to Michigan St. | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Gabe Sherrod (MD) Decommits from Syracuse Commits to Michigan St.

I hope there was interest from Michigan State.

Bodes well.

Really excited to see if this kid is a difference maker...it would be a nice story if he could turn his life around and make an NFL squad along with being a solid citizen.

Well, that sucks.
It's not bad. Steven's an underclassman with a different major. And, the workout schedule is such that they might not run into each other much.

There doesn't seem to be any reason to worry, but I always worry when things don't go as planned with recruits who aren't on campus yet.
It does sound fishy. His statements do not ring true. I would not be surprised if he never enrolls.

We are talking about a kid who was arrested, then arrested again for violating his probation. Didn't take blame for what happened either. Only bringing that up because we aren't exactly dealing with a reliable young man here. I hope he makes it here and is a success, both on and off the field, but certainly a bit worried about it.

I know we have had situations like this not go well for us in the past, but I guess I'll be naive and believe what the article says that he needs to pass a class and will be here after that.

It does sound fishy. His statements do not ring true. I would not be surprised if he never enrolls.
What statements? Didn't see anything newly quoted in that article.

We are talking about a kid who was arrested, then arrested again for violating his probation. Didn't take blame for what happened either. Only bringing that up because we aren't exactly dealing with a reliable young man here. I hope he makes it here and is a success, both on and off the field, but certainly a bit worried about it.

I forgot about that history he had. Well crap, I was really trying to believe the story today. Hopefully it really is true because we obviously badly need him.

I forgot about that history he had. Well crap, I was really trying to believe the story today. Hopefully it really is true because we obviously badly need him.

We very much need him. Hopefully it will all work out.

Neither is Mo Hassan who from his twitter feed seems to be on campus already.

Can confirm. Mo and Mo room together apparently. He's popped up on snapchat.

Do we know if this important player made it or is going to make it to SU this year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom