Class of 2016 - DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI

Looks like we have one hell of an I-95 road trip class going on here. And from the other side we have a bunch that can meet up with them at the Florida/Georgia line.

Im blown away by Dino and his crew. This is close to unbelievable we have picked up some of the best recruits that SU has landed in a very long time. I cant imagine what he is going to do a few years down the road. Off the chart.

Jaquwan, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

Jaquwan Nelson 2250742_84fffef49ba440a6949aacd9adb6476b.jpg

Welcome to Raptor D!

Awful campus and no females. Horrible place.

The Homecoming Queen from my high school class went there (and yes she was/is attractive). Can't for the life of me figure out why. She says she hated it if that's any consolation.

really? have you been there in the last 10 years?

That's what I was gonna say... the new buildings are very modern and nice looking.

I know some very attractive girls currently at RIT as well.

That's what I was gonna say... the new buildings are very modern and nice looking.

I know some very attractive girls currently at RIT as well.
Everything is relative... I thought Syracuse girls were hot until I was on the University of AZ campus...

Nelson made Florida Class 7A All-State 2nd team defense. Same as Bo Peek. Scoop Bradshaw was honorable mention.

Jaquan is definitely my favorite commit of the weekend. I expect him to be in the rotation week 1 and eventually terrorize QB's in the ACC

really? have you been there in the last 10 years?
Nope. I was just kidding sorry it must be dated joke now. I really like Nelson though, chance to see the field early was huge I think.

Love Nelson. But am I the only one experiencing trepidation on this commit? Of the seven he was the only one not to acknowledge his commit on Twitter and with two $EC schools (Georgia and Kentucky) on him I have a feeling this will be a nail-biter right up until signing day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom