Class of 2016 - DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI

For kids growing up in the south, all they hear is "SEC", "SEC". From TV, radio, recruiting ads on billboards*, etc.. Sure, there are occasional references to FSU, Clemson (plus Miami, and GA Tech in Atlanta), but SEC references dominate. If you receive SEC scholarships they would seem hard to resist... even if you might not get much/any playing time.

* I'm in Atlanta and see football recruitment billboard ads from several SEC schools each year.

The subtle advertising for the SEC that use to drive me crazy was on my grocery store shelf. I am down here in the heart of the ACC but I would go to pick up a loaf of bread and it would proclaim boldly on the wrapper to be the Bread of the SEC.

Hold on tight, this one might be a bumpy ride. Can we get Babers an in home on Monday?

Edit: Maybe HCDB can be his chaperone all weekend :rolling:

TOS has a Georgia visit listed for this weekend.

He was always supposed to visit Georgia on the 1/29 weekend - even before his visit and commit here - so that's not a new listing.

I was surprised that he did commit here though knowing he still had the Georgia visit scheduled, but was hoping he'd cancel and shut it all down. Which he might still do.

He was always supposed to visit Georgia on the 1/29 weekend - even before his visit and commit here - so that's not a new listing.

I was surprised that he did commit here though knowing he still had the Georgia visit scheduled, but was hoping he'd cancel and shut it all down. Which he might still do.
no, he's visiting UGa this weekend for sure.

Hold on tight, this one might be a bumpy ride. Can we get Babers an in home on Monday?

Edit: Maybe HCDB can be his chaperone all weekend :rolling:
No. Quiet Period starts Sunday and Dead Period on Monday 2/1. No off campus visits for the staff after this Saturday.

define visit. so would that rule out parking your car in front of his house, (just not having contact), call it a stakeout.

WHAT WOULD CREEPER JIM HARBUAGH DO ?
They should be camped out at the local Holiday Inn Express until Sunday night. Check in with him and his family everyday!

Some of us are within easy driving range...

can babers go full stalker mode and follow him around the uga campus? would that be a turn off?

Hopefully this kid wants immediate playing time and has a good connection to the staff. A visit to Georgia is going to be tough to beat.

This puppy should have been outside of his house this morning.
image-png.51272

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom