Class of 2025 - DE Javion Hilson (FL) Flipped from Alabama to FSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE Javion Hilson (FL) Flipped from Alabama to FSU

Inspire Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I just hope we have his interest, "big time " and that he wants to give us an OV. This one here I don't believe was one.
This staff will pull this kid in. Fadil Diggs will pull him in. The culture will pull him in. We have been deprived for too long, don't let that keep any of us from believing we are freaking SU and we are a special program.

I just hope we have his interest, "big time " and that he wants to give us an OV. This one here I don't believe was one.

I believe this was an OV

Also, if it wasn’t an OV that would imply he’s more serious because he would have had to pay for the trip on his own dime.

Why would a kid committed to FSU pay for his own way up here, hotel etc IF he wasn’t very serious about coming to the program.

He is VERY much on flip watch right now

Y'all are going to be needing meds to get you through to the season.
Honestly at this rate we will have 2025 filled by start of the season and half 2026 by seasons end so it seems. So the thing that sucks is at some point all the fun of superstars committing will become fewer and farther between instead of in the insane droves since Fran started.

Honestly at this rate we will have 2025 filled by start of the season and half 2026 by seasons end so it seems. So the thing that sucks is at some point all the fun of superstars committing will become fewer and farther between instead of in the insane droves since Fran started.
I believe we are ranked 4th best 2026 class right now. It’s early, but still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom