Class of 2019 - DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice gesture! Now Cuse needs to step up and make Kingsley an honorary captain for the game and send him out for the coin toss. And we need to make sure Cooper plays at least a few snaps. And while we're going for it we should get Kingsley and family to the Fine Mess Tailgate!

Hopefully that all can happen at this years Clemson game!!

Could see a sellout for that one

Love this. That's one good dude right there.

It would be nice if the SyracuseFan community passed the hat to fund a trip to an SU game for Kingsley

Nice gesture! Now Cuse needs to step up and make Kingsley an honorary captain for the game and send him out for the coin toss. And we need to make sure Cooper plays at least a few snaps. And while we're going for it we should get Kingsley and family to the Fine Mess Tailgate!

Mark, you are speaking for a lot of us

Last edited:
This is a softball toss opportunity for SU to get Kingsley to a game and build on a new tradition/culture of good will and love of the game. Iowa did it, so has Purdue. Lets be a positive presence and a happy news story.

Somehow Clemson and Dabo will just have to make do with the #5 class in the country, #1 in ACC, 2 5 stars and 14 4 stars.
I am sure they and he will. My point is we are doing quite well without all them and getting better. With this type of kid committing, it will draw some of their good fortune our way.

This guy might catch one pass in four years as a tight end and he would still be one of my favorite players. The “Ding, dong, ditch” quote had me rolling.

Fantastic story, fantastic kid. Even if he never plays a down he’s already been a great ambassador for the program.

Dino is right too. Anytime you can get players who are talented AND quality citizens it’s a home run.

We’ve done pretty well with high level recruits who tail off a bit in recruiting due to injury. I wonder if Trill would have really blown up if no for his injury. I’ll take anyone with a camp offer from Clemson any day of the week. Their WR’s are often larger than our Lbers lol.

This guy might catch one pass in four years as a tight end and he would still be one of my favorite players. The “Ding, dong, ditch” quote had me rolling.

I believe he will be on the DLine...but the sentiment certainly holds water

Status
Not open for further replies.