Class of 2021 - DE Tillman Weaver (GA) Transferring from Ohio U/Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Tillman Weaver (GA) Transferring from Ohio U/Offered

After he entered the portal offers from: Kansas, Arizona, Washington St, Rutgers, Syracuse

I like thst he’s in the portal after the season is over and that he’s going to commit quickly so he can get to his school in January. This, in my opinion, is how the portal is best utilized - I mean if you have to have a portal.

Did he play this year? Don’t see any stats and he didn’t play against us. Must have redshirted?

After he entered the portal offers from: Kansas, Arizona, Washington St, Rutgers, Syracuse

We're the only school on that list that gives him the opportunity to play closer to home.

We are close to home and are Thin at his position. Fingers crossed. The mana is strong on this one

We are close to home and are Thin at his position. Fingers crossed. The mana is strong on this one
Some other team might be closer to Atlanta than we are, but we're just a short flight away.

He keeps retweeting Syracuse stuff, wonder if this is a case of when and not if...

He keeps retweeting Syracuse stuff, wonder if this is a case of when and not if...
According to a Twitter feed McAlister says he wasn't offered?

And also, do transfers need to sign an allies? Or do they just announce and then transfer?

According to a Twitter feed McAlister says he wasn't offered?
Hmmm... I wonder if the staff prioritize the northwestern defensive end transfer more, and this guy was a backup plan?

Hmmm... I wonder if the staff prioritize the northwestern defensive end transfer more, and this guy was a backup plan?
Was the NW DE a flip or a transfer? Is there another NW transfer?

I don't know. Saw a thread with MM saying he wasn't offered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom