decommits and transfers | Syracusefan.com

decommits and transfers

overreacting
transfers are going to happen now that Dino has been over recruiting and with the grad transfer rule it's much easier to transfer for that final go around.
decommits are happen all over the place and I feel we have done great under Dino with keeping the kids committed. The kid from Texas will most likely end up with his friend in Utah, can't blame him and the the WR from McDevitt was odd and is most likely getting terrible advice as it seems he might end up at Rutgers...

overreacting
transfers are going to happen now that Dino has been over recruiting and with the grad transfer rule it's much easier to transfer for that final go around.
decommits are happen all over the place and I feel we have done great under Dino with keeping the kids committed. The kid from Texas will most likely end up with his friend in Utah, can't blame him and the the WR from McDevitt was odd and is most likely getting terrible advice as it seems he might end up at Rutgers...
You may be wrong on Hewett.

this seems unusual ----is it or am i overreacting
Normal attrition, IMO.

Every year we have a few unexpected things happen. We have a player or two flunk out, a player or two decide to take their degrees and move on, a player or two decide to head off in search of greener pastures / more bountiful playing time, etc.

In most cases, the coaching staff is probably not that concerned about the players who leave. There are exceptions when the player is someone in the two deep that the staff counted on having back, but those situations aren't that common.

But if you keep in mind that there will be attrition every season -- some expected, some unexpected -- it doesn't seem all that unusual.

To be fair it wasn't posted that our secret weapon made an in home until an hour after I posted. Here is to hoping I'm wrong!
Me too as I thought he would probably follow Stewart to Utah. Maybe Utah wanted him to decommit in order to take the OV with Stewart. Demonstrate real interest in Utah. Just my conspiracy theory of the day.

Me too as I thought he would probably follow Stewart to Utah. Maybe Utah wanted him to decommit in order to take the OV with Stewart. Demonstrate real interest in Utah. Just my conspiracy theory of the day.
THECONFESSIONALS1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom