Class of 2014 - Deion Hallmon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Deion Hallmon

He probably got to RU and realized "damn this isn't the university of Rutgers!?"

One thing is for sure: this recruitment is LIVE until NSD. Guaranteed.

I don't know what was worse the article, or the comments

I swear there's a group of 5 toothless guys in a trailer park somewhere on the outskirts of Syracuse that account for 95% of the comments on that site. Just pure idiocy.

I swear there's a group of 5 toothless guys in a trailer park somewhere on the outskirts of Syracuse that account for 95% of the comments on that site. Just pure idiocy.

Actually there are 32 ... they need to pull together to form one full set of teeth.

He probably got to RU and realized "damn this isn't the university of Rutgers!?"

He committed without ever visiting to the best of my knowledge...it is reported that his family encouraged him to take visits....it makes a lot of sense for him to
take all the visits he can, and this is hardly causing a ripple on scarletnation.com, we kinda expected it....quite a few think Wisconsin is the major player right now.

He committed without ever visiting to the best of my knowledge...it is reported that his family encouraged him to take visits....it makes a lot of sense for him to
take all the visits he can, and this is hardly causing a ripple on scarletnation.com, we kinda expected it....quite a few think Wisconsin is the major player right now.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear it was expected and not causing a ripple over there.

For a fanbase that was as excited as Rutgers was when he committed, you sure are backtracking awfully fast.

His team Cypress Bay is playing St Thomas Aquinas tonight at 8:00 on Fox Sports 1, if anyone wants to watch. And if anyone else is interested in HS football, Paramus Catholic is playing Don Bosco at 8:00 on ESPN2

Well there is that. Then again as we've said a billion times, this battle won't be over till the ink is dry on his LOI

whatever. at this point would rather have hudson. less headaches

probably going to take 2 or 3 corners, we have to grab a couple. i'd prefer Hudson and Johnson, but i wouldn't be mad if Hallmon ended up here

probably going to take 2 or 3 corners, we have to grab a couple. i'd prefer Hudson and Johnson, but i wouldn't be mad if Hallmon ended up here
"Ended up" are the key words here.So far there is nothing to feel good about regarding CBs.

Well there is that. Then again as we've said a billion times, this battle won't be over till the ink is dry on his LOI
If he decommits from the school he chooses on his moms Bday then that would be such a slap in the face to both his mom and the school. Can't imagine he'd do his mom like that. But we know his deal so ya never know

also it's pretty interesting that his Mom's favorite school is Syracuse. She wants him to come here

I thought she was a WVU alum that wanted him there?

Remember this he has to get a parents signature, so the school he chooses on his Mom's Birthday will be pretty much final.

Remember this he has to get a parents signature, so the school he chooses on his Mom's Birthday will be pretty much final.
not when there's 2 months until signing day after mom's birthday

Pretty sure if he changes his mind, mom will give her blessing wherever he ultimately winds up. If he changes out of the school he announces for on moms birthday, then she will forgive him and move on, she would rather her kid be happy the next five years of his life, than be miserable because he went to the wrong school because he announced on his moms bday.

Or you know, I assume that's the case, maybe she's selfish IDK her.

Pretty sure if he changes his mind, mom will give her blessing wherever he ultimately winds up. If he changes out of the school he announces for on moms birthday, then she will forgive him and move on, she would rather her kid be happy the next five years of his life, than be miserable because he went to the wrong school because he announced on his moms bday.

Or you know, I assume that's the case, maybe she's selfish IDK her.
Well, she raised him and he hasn't exactly shown that he makes good decisions with a humble attitude. Maybe the apple didn't fall far from the tree?

I don't believe so? There is somethig really weird going on here. I believe he was supposed to take a Wisxonsin visit a month or 2 back, but didn't have the qualifying academic score yet. Could that still be the case? At this point who knows with this kid.