Class of 2014 - Deion Hallmon | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Deion Hallmon

Just as long as it's an electric atmosphere the result won't really matter as much. Good to see we will have a solid showing

I cannot tell you how many times I would "like" that post if I could.

Infinity to the infinity power. Moreso for the first part than the second.

Guess who de-committed

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports30m
Cypress Bay DB Deion Hallmon tells us this morning he has decommited from Rutgers

Is it a coincidence Syracuse has a mystery visitor Saturday? I think not

This kids recruitment is going to be just as ridiculous as many of you predicted.

Did Hallmon give a reason why he decommitted?

Guess who de-committed

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports30m
Cypress Bay DB Deion Hallmon tells us this morning he has decommited from Rutgers

Is it a coincidence Syracuse has a mystery visitor Saturday? I think not

OK. You win. I will give you a like on it but won't be convinced until an LOI is signed and even then I still think it is playing with fire.

OK. You win. I will give you a like on it but won't be convinced until an LOI is signed and even then I still think it is playing with fire.

No way am I throwing out a prediction on this kid anymore. We should get a visit, but nothing is certain with him.

This kids recruitment is going to be just as ridiculous as many of you predicted.

Did Hallmon give a reason why he decommitted?

Probably got forced into making a decision when he wasn't ready by Flood

I thought the mystery visitor was from the midwest (Illinois?)?
I thought it was speculation we were hoping to flip the Iowa state kid by getting him here for Clemson. Still wish we could have have Sykes keep his visit this weekend

I thought it was speculation we were hoping to flip the Iowa state kid by getting him here for Clemson. Still wish we could have have Sykes keep his visit this weekend

The staff wanted Sykes to take his visit after the season, but I agree it would be nice to get him up sooner or later, because he is starting to get some real good looks.

The staff wanted Sykes to take his visit after the season, but I agree it would be nice to get him up sooner or later, because he is starting to get some real good looks.

The more looks he's starting to get is why I think it's better he visits later on.

I guess its all speculation when its as MYSTERY guest.[/quote

Yep Tommy Mister was the kid being speculated about from Illinois, but me thinks Mr Deion could well be the mystery man/one man circus

Hallmon decommiting is as surprising as Syracuse bball winning 2o games a year under JB. There was zero chance he was going to stay committed anywhere no matter if it was RU, SU, USC, Norfolk State, Maine etc. I hope we keep tabs but not waste our time he is all over the place.

Hallmon decommiting is as surprising as Syracuse bball winning 2o games a year under JB. There was zero chance he was going to stay committed anywhere no matter if it was RU, SU, USC, Norfolk State, Maine etc. I hope we keep tabs but not waste our time he is all over the place.

We may be keeping real close tabs next weekend.

I agree this is going to be another circus until signing day

"However, he says one thing is for sure: "I will be committing on signing day."

The Toad and Deion, stating that the sky is blue.