Class of 2014 - Deion Hallmon | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Deion Hallmon

I love how he said that he wanted to stay close to home so we moved on , then his top 5 has only one florida school and he's seriously considering going to niu ! :bang:

Our longtime satchel has a young knapsack set to make his signing day announcement on Wednesday.
Will Syracuse continue reeling in blue-chip attaches? Or will West Virginia swoop in late for the flip?

Huh?

Huh?

I've read this line from Nate Mink's article about ten times and I still have no idea what he's saying.

Why did he even include the question about Deion Hallmon in his article?
If you're a fan who knows who Deion Hallmon is, you already know he's not coming to SU.
Most fans don't even know who he is, which makes the question pointless.

Just as long as it's an electric atmosphere the result won't really matter as much. Good to see we will have a solid showing
Bets case scenario is to have Tyler bury a tear drop at the buzzer in a back and forth game and we win by 1 point. Can you imagine the electricity that would come out, charge a few batteries I would guess! Cuse at the wire this weekend and Recruits lined up outside Coach Shafers door saying " Where do I sign!"

Bets case scenario is to have Tyler bury a tear drop at the buzzer in a back and forth game and we win by 1 point. Can you imagine the electricity that would come out, charge a few batteries I would guess! Cuse at the wire this weekend and Recruits lined up outside Coach Shafers door saying " Where do I sign!"

My version of electrifying is a total beat down with Cooney draining threes and Grant grabbing 5 off Reb and slamming them home with many blocks and steals by the Orange.

I've read this line from Nate Mink's article about ten times and I still have no idea what he's saying.

Why did he even include the question about Deion Hallmon in his article?
If you're a fan who knows who Deion Hallmon is, you already know he's not coming to SU.
Most fans don't even know who he is, which makes the question pointless.

Syracuse Post Standard and it's online trolls: pointless

My version of electrifying is a total beat down with Cooney draining threes and Grant grabbing 5 off Reb and slamming them home with many blocks and steals by the Orange.
Any repeat like the Nova game a couple of years ago would be great, especially if the crowd is into it start to finish. Like the PSU game they had against Michigan, couldn't have a better experience than that moment, but unfortunately it isn't football, and we are fighting the miff that we are a basketball school.

Any repeat like the Nova game a couple of years ago would be great, especially if the crowd is into it start to finish. Like the PSU game they had against Michigan, couldn't have a better experience than that moment, but unfortunately it isn't football, and we are fighting the miff that we are a basketball school.
myth was the word I was meaning to use, although it does make me "miff" when I hear it from media and recruits! :)

myth was the word I was meaning to use, although it does make me "miff" when I hear it from media and recruits! :)
Just so you know...there is an "edit" option if you'd like to use it. Just click on your post and you'll see a number of options.

I think he will he seems like a pretty smart kid he just had a really good connection with the niu staff even if he goes not qualifying I'll take our guys over him!

Thought he might be one of those signing day surprise rumors the Rutgers fans were talking about.

Quite a fall from grace for a kid who had offers from Notre Dame among others. :eek: ;)