Class of 2014 - Deion Hallmon | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Deion Hallmon

With all respect, thats one mans opinion from a recruiting service. If we're all honest with ourselves and we dont have a direct ear with the coaches or the recruit we dont really know whats up with this recruit and its all speculation.
not really, but lets see what happens

I thought that Hallmon was supposedly making a decision today.. is that not the case anymore?

This is probably the hardest decision he has had to make in his life, no need to disrespect him.

Ask our staff and players what they think of him. I would never knock a kid for taking his time when deciding on a school.

Hallmon has a trip set up to Temple. When you want to stay home and FIU, FAU, USF and UCF aren't interested, that's a red flag.

The U is down to 3 scholarships a year for the next three years?? What? Did their long-time Defensive Coordinator take showers with kids or something? Oh...
"The University of Miami provides highly sought prospects an opportunity to stay at home, but after NCAA sanctions, the Hurricanes will be down three scholarships a year for the next three seasons."

They aren't down TO 3 schollies a year, just they are decreased by 3 a year. So if they can take 21 a year, now its only 18 a year.

Unless the young man's grades are a huge issue, then I think Temple, Wazzu being his last visits shows that his offer list was a lot of BS. But I guess we knew that already. No matter, I hope the kid finds a good home.

"The University of Miami provides highly sought prospects an opportunity to stay at home, but after NCAA sanctions, the Hurricanes will be down three scholarships a year for the next three seasons."

They aren't down TO 3 schollies a year, just they are decreased by 3 a year. So if they can take 21 a year, now its only 18 a year.

LOL! Thanks. I should know by now not to post until I've finished that second cup of coffee.

I feel bad for the kid. He needs some guidance, but maybe people have already reached out and he turned them away.

Our staff quickly moved on when they actually realized this kid was smoke and mirrors.

I feel bad for the kid. He needs some guidance, but maybe people have already reached out and he turned them away.

Our staff quickly moved on when they actually realized this kid was smoke and mirrors.

I'm still trying to figure out if he ever really was committed to Rutgers.

I'm still trying to figure out if he ever really was committed to Rutgers.

In this case, yes he was. After he de-committed, Rutgers inevitably pulled their offer off the table. Before he de-committed that is... errrr something. Wait what?

In this case, yes he was. After he de-committed, Rutgers inevitably pulled their offer off the table. Before he de-committed that is... errrr something. Wait what?
The way it's going, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up there. Seems like they have lots of space.

Seems line a guy who over hyped himself in the process to try and get bigger and better offers (remember the 40 offer claim?). Now signing day is coming, he's using the family card as an excuse to sign with FAU.