DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is...

Cal promised him a starting spot as a frosh - something JB can't do

I'll bet he isn't going to WVU atleast.

I just feel like if it was Cuse it would have been Cuse a while ago

If it was OSU why wouldn't he go on his visit this weekend, then announce

Which leaves us at the only answer, it is UK

hope I am wrong

Cal promised him a starting spot as a frosh - something JB can't do

He can't? JB can do just about anything he wants...except prevent the implosion of the Beast.

He also can't grow hair, but that's neither here nor there.

I totally meant to rhyme. I do it all the time.

I just feel like if it was Cuse it would have been Cuse a while ago

If it was OSU why wouldn't he go on his visit this weekend, then announce

Which leaves us at the only answer, it is UK

hope I am wrong
I get your issues here. I just think the logic that it is UK after he took his visit here and now decides to announce tomm, is strange...seems like it should be us...

Why the press release a week or so ago about a November 3rd announcement?
Who knows, maybe he is being pressured to make the commit before somebody else does. One thing for sure, when it comes to recruiting, not much makes sense.

He can't? JB can do just about anything he wants...except prevent the implosion of the Beast.
Cal can be 99% Jones and Davis are going pro after this season, leaving a huge hole in UK's front line.
Fab and Rak are most likely coming back, barring unforeseen 15/10 seasons from either one, and Keita will def be back.

He could have known all along that it was really down to SU and UK. He went to UK for Midnight Madness, and he was here this weekend. He has seen enough of the two schools, and didn't want to delay. It's not that farfetched that he would choose Kentucky based on that.

wonder how many pages this threads gonna go if he doesnt come :eek:
Considering half of the posters are in meltdown mode a day before the announcement?

I'd put the over/under at about 57.5.

I think the timeline of he wanted to commit to UK on the spot, moves up the SU official at his familiy request, cancels the OSU and verbals to OSU seems to make a lot of sense, but who knows...

People will call sour grapes but I have been stating for two years thta I have never been blown away by his game, don't get me wrong I still would love to have the kid but UK and Calipari are tough to beat.

Why? Cal is a very slippery used car salesman. Always was and always will be. Unless the NCAA has the cojones to make him disappear.
I realize he is, but I'm just saying that I will be amazed. I won't say anything else right now.

OK... I also hate to be a Debbie Downer at this point but consider this scenario: Don't count out OSU. As noted in a new thread there are very few optimistic individuals on Kentucky's board and I still do not feel that he fits at Kentucky. Just b/c he is not visiting OSU does not mean he is not choosing them ... and in fact the timing of the announcement would suggest that he has chosen them and doesn't need a visit b/c his mind is already made up. Why come on a visit to SU ... to tell JB that he is choosing OSU ... not likely but a possibility. Believe me I hope I am wrong but my gut says OSU.

I've only seen him play in a couple of all-star games, but I agree, frankly he has never really impressed me. I still hope he comes to SU, but I don't think he'll be a superstar (not from day one, anyway).

OK... I also hate to be a Debbie Downer at this point but consider this scenario: Don't count out OSU. As noted in a new thread there are very few optimistic individuals on Kentucky's board and I still do not feel that he fits at Kentucky. Just b/c he is not visiting OSU does not mean he is not choosing them ... and in fact the timing of the announcement would suggest that he has chosen them and doesn't need a visit b/c his mind is already made up. Why come on a visit to SU ... to tell JB that he is choosing OSU ... not likely but a possibility. Believe me I hope I am wrong but my gut says OSU.
I think UK still

He could have known all along that it was really down to SU and UK. He went to UK for Midnight Madness, and he was here this weekend. He has seen enough of the two schools, and didn't want to delay. It's not that farfetched that he would choose Kentucky based on that.
Yeah, I guess I just dont see one over the other. Maybe 50/50 given lack of information. Just hard to say, UK is favored without insider info though based solely on timing (which was my only point).

If we lose him we lose him. Its no biggie.

HotMic wrote: Yep, changed his mind today. Good luck at Syracuse.
From the Bucks message board

yea this thread is making me think hes a uk lean right now. But to think he's going to commit to uk at J-D which i assume is full of cuse fans is pretty poor taste. And would rub me the wrong way just like tobias did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom