DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is...

if you were an 18 year old and you had a free trip(football game, and bells and whistles) to your college choice would you cancel it? just because you knew you were going there
wouldn't you want to meet the team, other coaches, go to a party and get wasted? hell yea!

Just by him seeing the length of this thread he should be able to see how interested we are in him. And he should get his arse here. I checked Kentucky and Ohio States sites and there is little to no banter.

The Kentucky and Ohio State folks just have assumed he would wind up at Syracuse, which is probably the reason for why there's not much talk about him.

Just by him seeing the length of this thread he should be able to see how interested we are in him. And he should get his arse here. I checked Kentucky and Ohio States sites and there is little to no banter.
so we gotta make this the longest thread ever?

This has to be the Thickburger of threads. Let's fatten this bitch up.

Not really, actually. It'd be kind of weird to try.

I'm thinking that he wanted to be part of the crowd at the WVU game, thus canceling his trip to OSU and was reminded about how he's always wanted to play in front of a large Carrier Dome crowd. He's attended enough games at the dome to know how exciting it can be and wants that atmosphere. I wasn't at the game but watching and listening to it made me wish I could have been part of it too.

This has to be the Thickburger of threads. Let's fatten this bitch up.

Not really, actually. It'd be kind of weird to try.

so we gotta make this the longest thread ever?

DaJuan, if you come here, you can be...

thickburger.jpg

Whoa, how did you know I just sharted?

DaJuan, come to Syracuse and you can hear this pithy banter alllllll the time.

Honest question...have we ever lost a highly regarded and highly recruited BB player from the immediate Syracuse area since JB has been the coach?-edit..not that there's been that many:)

My theory is..if he isn't going to commit to Syracuse he would put off his public disclosure until spring. Why commit to another school this early if you don't have to. The vibe locally will be negative..delay that vibe as long as possible.

But...as others have said he just might be sick and tired of the whole recruiting process and that may be the reason to end it.

Tiki?

I mean the immediate Syracuse area..Sam Perkins would qualify for sure from Tiki's area.

mike waters
Actually it's not him. I won't give out Jake's inside guy although he did have some assistance in getting to this guy as his source but he forgets that:)

Who's gonna to be at PJ,s PUB tonight.Ask Doug M if Coleman has been in his office looking to play football.Or ask him if Jimmy looked extra happy today.

DaJuan, just say these words... I have decided to attend...... Cuse!

This has become pretty funny. But it has for some time.

I'd love to have him...but he's a backup center next year. Not a huge loss. Just a huge loss from a pr standpoint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom